Chapter 21 (surprise surprise)

Beth P.O.V

At the thought of Liam coming with us I was like a lunatic smiling all the way to the airport, of course I didn’t know his response to my confession but it does not matter cause I’ll get the chance to spend more time with him.

“we are here” Aiden said.

“I’ll get your bag just hold on to your passport” Kyle said.

“is this a private airport?!!, are we going on a private jet?!!” I said excited as I looked at the place.

“yes, Kyle saved a billionaire life and they became friends” Aiden said.

“so why do we need the fake passport?” I said opening the passport and I saw not so beautiful pic of me.

 “it is just if we faced trouble or something, it’s just in case” Kyle said smiling.

He walked in front of us to the small building then he talked to the person there for five minute then we headed to the airplane, I sat in this cool plane I was hyper active, I was roaming in the place, opening everything, exploring the plane when the flight attendant came and told me to buckle up so they can take off.

Kyle was beside me so once I sat there he buckled me like a child, but I didn’t care I was thinking this is going to be the adventure of my life, but then I thought of my family and I was a bit upset.

“are you alright?” Kyle asked, I didn’t know he was watching me.

“yeah just thought of my family” I said with little smile.

Liam P.O.V

I was anxious I couldn’t wait for my passport to be done and get right away to the flight that will take me to her, I was extremely happy when I knew she had no boyfriend, and she have feelings for me like I do for her, I wanted to tell everyone that she is mine but first I had to make sure that my life is stable which means once I get rid of Alic I would declare my love to her and tell everyone that she belong to me and by everyone I mean Kyle.

“So Liam, what made you change your mind?” William said.

“change my mind about what?” I said acting clueless.

“about going to Germany?” he said.

“amm nothing, it’s just that Alic found me so getting out of the country for a while is a good idea” I said.

“aha, so it’s have nothing to do with Beth right?!!, it’s not like you are following her or something?!!” William said looking at his phone.

“no, in a way I want to make sure she will be ok, other than that there is nothing” I said sipping from my orange juice I just gotten from the mini fridge .

“oh, cool because I think I want to date her” he said as I chocked on my drink, it’s not enough that Kyle have a feeling for her, I had to have more competitive but I don’t care because her feeling are meant for me.

“what?!! Did I say something wrong?” he asked looking at me.

“no, it’s just Beth is not your type I am just wondering why you are interested in a kiddo” I said sarcastically.

“she is not a kid, and she has nice personality not the pitchy one I have dated many time” he said.

“that’s because she didn’t bare her claws at you, believe me she could be dangerous” I said remembering all the moment where she fought me, either by arguing or kicking.

“she wouldn’t because I think she likes me” he said and I seriously wanted to burst at his face.

“and why would you think that?” I said as I muffled a laugh.

“because she was nice to me and she smiled to me all the time” he said throwing his phone angry at the table and looking at my reaction that says (trying to hide my laughing face but you are making it worse).

“I seriously won’t comment at that because I don’t want to hurt your feeling” I said as I tapped his shoulder.

“well I am coming with you to prove it” he said as he got up and walked to the door.

“man, you don’t have to prove anything to me, listen I am sorry” I said as he shut the door at my apology.