Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

(Jesse POV)

So Sherry and I decided to skip school today because we didn’t need to go. I knew what we had to do in class from the syllabus, so over the weekend I’m just going to complete all of the homework and try to get the teachers to let me take the test early so I don’t have to show up that often. Since Sherry and I weren’t going to school today I agreed to drop the twins off this morning. My mom didn’t know I wasn’t going and I don’t think she really cared that much because I was an A student for the past 3 years and this year isn’t going to make a difference. I strapped the twins in their car seats and carried them outside to the car. Sherry was right behind me with their diaper bags filled with everything my mother told us to pack.

“Jesse this stuff is heavy” Sherry complained I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door

“Why don’t you try carrying two car seats with babies and then you can tell me what’s heavy” I said she opened the car door for me and strapped Thing 1’s car seat in while Sherry took thing 2 on the other side and strapped her in. When I made sure the car seats were secure and that they didn’t scratch my leather seats I closed the door and went to the drivers side.

“Ready” I asked Sherry, she nodded thankfully the twins were asleep. They’re usually up and noisy when we put them in the car.

  I pulled out of the garage and went to drop the twins off. I took me awhile to find the place but I eventually found one I took them in with the help of Sherry who was still complaining about the bags I sighed and pushed opened the door with my back and walked to the front desk.

“Um I’m dropping off Isabella and Xavier” I said to the lady in the front she looked young maybe her late twenties she looked at me and smiled.

“Yes the new ones that came yesterday,” She said looking down at the twins who just woke up and were looking around making noise.

“Yup I believe that’s them” I said she nodded and told me to follow her. I followed her the back where the babies their age were crawling everywhere on the floor or were in cribs sleeping. I placed the car seats on the floor and took thing 1 out of one and thing 2 out of the other they gurgled at me and started to touch my face and pull on the collar of my shirt. The lady laughed as I scrunched up my face when drool hit my shirt leaving a wet spot.

“You can place them in the play pin over there and I’ll take the bags” she said grabbing the bags from Sherry. I walked over and placed them in the pin before kissing them goodbye and leaving.

“Lets go,” I said to Sherry we said goodbye to the lady and left out

“So where are we going” I asked

“I don’t know, I want to get my tattoo colored in” She said I nodded she had a cherry blossom tattoo on the side she got before she left New York but she didn’t have the pink pedals colored in.

“Ok tattoo parlor” I said I typed it in to the GPS and went to the one that had the best reviews. I think I might get another one to I already had a phoenix and dragon tattoo on my back that I had gotten last year but I want something else. The Tattoo place was surprisingly only 10 minutes away from the day care I parked the car.

“You getting something Jesse” Sherry asked she knew I was probably going to get something.

“I don’t know yet I’m thinking about it” I said as we got out the car next to the parlor was a Hair Cuttary which I needed to go too I turned to Sherry.