Chapter 13

(Chapter 13)

(Jesse POV)

I groaned a little as a knock echoed throughout the room, it was the maid again I know it was her, she always knocks before she comes in or if we have to get up and right now I’m guessing we have to get up.

“Slim,” Hayley mumbled into my neck making me groan again as she pressed further into me.

“Red why do you always do this,” I grumbled not moving I could feel her legs wrapped around my waist as she shrugged.
“I don’t know, I don’t realize it, until I wake up,” I groaned again while unwrapping my arm from around her and turning on my back she came with me keeping herself connected.
“We get to go to the beach tomorrow,” Her words vibrated off my neck as I nodded.
“Yup it’s Friday,” I mumbled staring at the ceiling in confusion as I took in all the posters I just realized that most of them weren’t store brought some of them were poster sized photographs of places around here.
“Red you take photography,” I asked she lifted her head up and stared at me confused as she nodded.

“Yeah, how you know,” She asked I pointed to the ceiling she looked up with an oh expression on her face.

“I can tell which is store brought from the little piece at the bottom, how come you never told me,” I asked she shrugged and laid back on top of me.
“Don’t know it isn’t important,” She mumbled I groaned at her.
“Red you’re so stupid sometimes,” I said sitting up and getting out the bed I carried her to the bathroom since she wouldn’t get down.
“Slim do we have to go to school I don’t feel like it,” She mumbled I sighed and stepped into the shower pulling off her clothes.
“No we can stay I don’t feel like going myself, get down,” I said she mumbled something under her breath and slid off of me.
“Are you off,” I asked she shrugged and told me to turn around I rolled my eyes at her.

“Please, I don’t see why you’re so interested in this anyway,” She grumbled while taking off her underwear.

“I’m not it’s something we all go through,” she groaned, I sighed and turned around hearing her squirm around and mutter to herself. She really had an attitude problem when she was on she was bi-polar and bitchy, and I had to deal with it for three days I was miserable listening to her argue with me, she was like a red headed devil but she was hot so I guess that made it a little better.

“Yup I’m off,” I turned back to her seeing her lean out the shower and throwing something away.

“Good you have an attitude when you are on,” I mumbled she frowned at me and pointed out the shower. I groaned and got out knowing she wasn’t playing with me. I sat down on the edge of her tub waiting for her to finish up.
“You’re wasting water we could save if we shower together,” I said over the sound of water she didn’t respond.

“If it makes you feel better I found it sexy a total turn on,” I replied to her not getting a response, I frowned before I started filling the tub with warm water and bubbles. While the tub was filling up I went to the sink and brushed my teeth seeing Hayley peek her head out from the shower she smiled and told me come in.
“Fucking Bi-polar,” I mumbled spitting the toothpaste out, I looked in the mirror noticing the clock on the wall I laughed at little and stepped in the shower.
“Red we missed school, well, half of school its twelve o-clock,” I said grabbing the soap I started to wash up watching as she stared at me in confusion.

“But the maid usually wake us up early,” She mumbled I shrugged they probably let us sleep in because we were up most of the night, I was teaching her how to cook some simple dinner food like lasagna chicken steak and some other stuff. I rinsed the soap off of me before we both stepped out the shower.
“Slim you have the bath tub on,” She said I know I did I glanced over at it was filled with bubbles and it was almost full I turned the knob and cut it off while she ran out the bathroom quickly with a toothbrush in her mouth.
“Okay,” I mumbled to myself I looked back at the tub I guess I could soak in the tub it’ll be pointless to let all that water go to waste, I stepped in the tub and sunk in enjoying the warmth.
“Red, you okay,” I called out when I heard something fall followed by a knock on her door, I’m guessing that was a yes. I sighed I have a lot to do tonight to prepare for the meeting next week and find a place that wasn’t a hotel for everyone to stay at, we had 65 people total down here and all of them were in the same hotel yes it was convenient but it was troublesome, so I wanted everyone to move out of there as quickly as possible. I have talk to a local gang that will provide us a place for them to stay that was large enough to accommodate everyone.