Chapter 36

(Chapter 36)

(Jesse POV)

“Left, right, left, right, right,” I mumbled to myself as I dodged Blake’s attacks, I smirked and swept my foot underneath him sending him to the ground. I quickly maneuvered on top of him and pinned him to the ground. I leaned over him slightly out of breath.

“You win,” He groaned out, I moved off him a rolled to his side.

“Jesus,” I chuckled and shrugged.
“You expect me to go easy on you,” I said he rolled his eyes and stood up.
“No but you didn’t have to pin me down,” he complained I rolled my eyes and looked up seeing Hayley peeking her head into the room like a child. I sighed she’s been peeking in for almost an hour. I grabbed my towel and wiped my face off, Blake and I’ve been sparring for almost two hours, we only did it to let out some stress and what not.

“What’s up Red,” I said getting out the ring, her eyes widened realizing that I had caught her, I raised my eyebrow and stepped outside the door in front of her.

“Nothing, I’m hungry,” she muttered I sighed of course she was hungry why else would she be down here. I bent down to her getting one of her shy smiles.

“Is that all,” I asked she nodded, but I could tell she wanted to say something else.

“Tell me what else,” she puckered her lips and looked inside the room and pointed.
“I want to do that too,” She stated with a determined look in her eyes, I sighed here we go again.
“What did I tell you,” I scowled she glared at me with a huff.
“That I have to get fat or something like that, but I can’t do the other stuff so I want to do this,” she said stubbornly I sighed she was giving me that look that I knew would make me end this argument.
“I’ll teach you the basics, but your ribs are still broken,” I pointed out only to get a pout.

“They aren’t it just a dull ache,” she insisted I pulled her into the workout room she was already dressed in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, both of them were mine.
“Whatever, stand right here,” I pointed to the place in front of me, she stepped in front of me and grinned.
“Stop smiling, spread your legs a little, straighten your back out some,” I instructed she did everything I said, but that stupid smile was still on her face. I doubt she could get rid of it. I shook my head and positioned her hands in the right place.

“This is a defense stance, when I punch you’ll easily be able to block it,” I said I pulled my fist back and went slowly towards her.

“Bend the elbow of your lead arm and place the lead fist at eye level, about 6 inches away from the face.,” I opened my mouth to continue, but I was interrupted by the growling in her stomach. I stared at her while she blushed and smiled sheepishly.

“I’m hungry,” she said I sighed and shook my head. I guess I’ll just teach her after she eats.

“You’re hopeless,” I mumbled getting another pout.

“Don’t say that,” she whined, I chuckled and put my hand on the small of her back guiding her out the room and down the hall.
“You are, what do you want to eat today,” I asked watching her amused as she pulled out a piece of paper.

“Um Baked Ziti, look I found a picture online and I have the recipe too, I can help,” she said holding up the picture and pointing to it with a big smile, I shook my head with a smile.
“One mistake and you’re out my kitchen,” She nodded and grinned as we walked into the kitchen. Baked Ziti was something like Lasagna except it had with pasta noodles.