Chapter 14

(Jesse POV)

I trudged up the stairs groaning as I went I was tired as hell. The little meeting lasted longer than I expected, I sighed and walked in Hayley’s room seeing to lumps in the bed. I raised my eyebrow seeing both Hayley and Brook sleeping while chuckling I pulled off my suit.

  It was around five am, which meant that I’ve been up all night and all day yesterday, and right now I just wanted to rest any other time I would take this scene as an opportunity but I am simply to tired for it. I walked over to the other side of the bed where Hayley was and climbed over her getting into the middle.

“You’re back,” Hayley mumbled tiredly I glanced at her seeing that she still had her eyes closed.

“Yeah I’m back Red, go back to sleep,” I mumbled lying on my stomach she moved closer into my side sighing.
“I missed you teddy but goodnight,” She muttered I chuckled at her as I felt something dig into my other side I glanced over seeing Brook passed out, I smiled and fell asleep thinking I have my two favorite girls with me tonight.

*5 hours later 10:00am*

“Jesse get up,” I heard I groaned looking at Brook as she hovered over me.

“Look I’m tired I didn’t get back until 5 so leave me alone,” I grumbled she frowned at me.
“It’s ten we have to be at the beach in an hour,” She said I shrugged I just wanted to sleep, fuck the beach.
“You guys go I’ll meet you there later I really need to sleep,” I grumbled turning over I heard her groan as I fell back asleep only to have Hayley bother me.
“Slim, please get up,” I heard Hayley whine I frowned and pulled the covers further up.
“Slim,” She said again climbing into the bed with me she moved into my side, before I felt her hand run down my body and into my boxers I groaned when my body heated up.

“Alright I’m up I’m up,” I grumbled flipping over to face her she smiled at me moving her hand out I grabbed her arm frowning.
“No, finish what you started,” I said she laughed and shook her head I sighed.

“Remember what happen last time,” I mumbled smirking at her as her face grew red and as her eye widen I rolled out the bed and into the bathroom.
“Wait I’ll finish,” She said running into the bathroom I laughed and shook my head.

“Nope it’s, too late my body is cooled down,” I said looking at what she had on.

“Put some clothes on,” I grumbled she had some daisy duke shorts and with a too small shirt, yes she looked hot but she wasn’t going to walk out the house like that.
“No, you can’t boss me around and I have my swim suit underneath plus Sherry and Brook have similar outfits on,” She mumbled crossing her arms I frowned I guess this could be a good thing I’ll have 3 hot girls around me but it would also mean me fighting guys off because I know those 3 don’t like that sort of attention well Hayley and Brook don’t I don’t think Sherry would mind and she can defend herself.

“Fine but if someone harasses you don’t come running to me,” I grumbled stepping into the shower and hearing her huff.

“You’re an asshole,” She said I rolled my eyes and opened the shower door.
“But you love this asshole, go downstairs please I’ll be down in a few and tell Sherry and Brook that if they look like sluts all of you are changing,” I said with my eyebrows furrowed she frowned back at me.
“I’m serious we are going to a beach I want some peace, I don’t feel like killing assholes today,” I said ignoring her look I leaned out and kissed.
“Go,” I mumbled she huffed again and left out, I sighed and took a quick shower.