Chapter 30

My very persistent fan who stalks me on facebook lol =D just kidding...                    ^^^^^^^^^

Yes I finally updated!!!! VOTE/Comment i know little short but suprisngly i've been super busy the last few weeks and days

Chapter 29 

(Jesse POV)

“We’ll meet you guys in there,” I mumbled to Sherry Amy and Brook, they all nodded while giving Hayley a sympathetic look before walking away. I shifted in my seat and turned to Hayley who was petrified. The school had a new security detail every since the lock down. That meant more police at the school. I don’t know how long they are staying, but this isn’t good for Hayley.

“Angel look at me,” I said firmly she turned her head with tears starting to spill. I sighed and pressed my forehead on hers.

“Breathed in,” I instructed she breathed in holding her breath until her face was red
“Out,” she exhaled with a flushed face. I kissed her forehead before taking her face between my hands.

“Remember I’m here, I’ll go everywhere with you even the bathroom,” she nodded and shut her eyes. I kissed her cheek letting her calm down a bit.

“Ready,” She mumbled I grinned and stepped out; I went quickly to her side and opened the door.

“You sure,” I asked she nodded and grabbed my hand I gently pulled her out with her bag in my hand. I shut the door. I pulled to her to my side and guided her in. As usual no one was paying attention.

“See everything is fine,” I mumbled kissing the top of her head. I leaned down to see the look of determination and fear. We walked quickly to her class. It was art class which I shouldn’t really be surprised it was her thing. I led her to her seat and sat next to her.

“Hayley you’re back, here’s all the make up work, I hope you’re feeling better I know the flu and pneumonia can bring anyone down,” The teacher said while giving her the packet. Hayley looked at me confused, while I shrugged.

“It was the only excuse I could think of, it was either that or some rare disease, I was going to say severe arthritis, but I figured the flu was a better option, plus you were running a fever and throwing up,” I explained she nodded and put her head on my shoulder. I slid my arm around her waist as the room filled.
“Um you’re in my seat,” I groaned and looked at the guy hovering over me
“Um you’re in my light,” I stated just as stupidly as he had, he blinked slowly before sitting across from us. I rolled my eyes as Hayley yawned.

“Nope, wake up,” I pinched her arm laughing as she jumped and frowned at me. I grinned and wiped her face.

“Wake up, no sleeping and you’re drooling,” I teased, laughing at her as she groaned, she placed her head back on my shoulder. I chuckled lightly and shut my eyes as the teacher instructed them. I would miss all my classes today to sit with her, but it was fine with me, I don’t mind its not like I was going to go to my classes anyways.
“Slim can you get my canvas and the bucket for me,” Hayley asked quietly I nodded she pointed to the corner. I stood up and went over grabbing it quickly before placing each of them in front of her.
“You want to take a Tylenol or any pain reliever,” I asked, her ribs were still broken and lightly bruised. I had an the doctor give her a x-ray over the weekend. Three of her ribs were still cracked and two were bruised, the bruised ones should be healed in a two weeks, as for the broken ones he was telling me almost two to four months for it to completely heal. For right now she just has to keep her activities down and I ice her before bed.

“No, I’m fine, I don’t want to take a lot of medicine its bad for the liver,” She mumbled I raised my eyebrow and she shrugged.

“It was on Dr. Oz,” My eyebrows went up again she shrugged once more. What in the world was she doing watching that channel.
“I couldn’t find the remote or figure out how to work the DVD player,” I chuckled and nodded not really caring hopefully she won’t become addicted to Dr. OZ like she was addicted to the Disney movies and some talk show she liked watch. I settled down again with my arm around her and my eyes shut. She had this period for two hours so I can nap for those hours.