Chapter 21

(Chapter 22)

(Brook POV)

 I looked at Jesse as she walked around the house her body language was tense and rigid, she seemed kind of pissed off today and mostly everyone was staying clear from her today, even her mom looked cautious around her.

“Sherry, what’s up with Jesse,” I asked quietly, still following her she was frowning at nothing in particular and she had a regular black suit on.

“Don’t ask just stay away and keep quiet,” she mumbled back, I nodded and watched her grab a bag back, Hayley was sitting on the couch quietly she also had a small bag next to her.

“She’s leaving in an hour or so,” I stared at her confused before looking down she had a bag also.
“All of you,” I asked were they going back to New York or something,

“Yeah you’re coming too just for today we’ll be back by tonight,” I couldn’t leave my mom was supposed to cook tonight for me.
“You’re mom knows, she be over here with Jesse’s mom and Mike so everything is already set and Amy is in the car waiting,”

 “I don’t mean to be mean or anything, but I can’t have her coming in my life and ruining my plans, I can’t keep doing this,” I spoke as quietly as I could but Jesse stopped and looked at me. She walked over to me and Sherry stood up beside me.
“Jesse stop,” Jesse turned and frowned at her before lightly pushing her away.

“You’re the one who wants to butt in everyone’s god damn business I told you from the start what was going on and you accepted it,” she paused while glaring, “I’m not going to argue with you over this, you can stay and get killed for all I care or you can go with us, now get the hell out my face and stop bitching,” She hissed quietly, my eyes widened I know she’s an asshole but she never spoke to me like that before even when we were arguing.

“Stop it Slim,” Hayley said quietly while grabbing her hand and tugging her back some she turned to Hayley with the same expression before it soften.

“Lets go, make up your mind Brook,” she took Hayley’s hand and led her out the door.
“Don’t worry about her, I’m sure she’ll apologize later, today isn’t her day and she’s on her period too, so she a little short tempered.” Sherry explained I nodded still a little turned off by the way she talked to me.

“You staying or leaving,” Jesse asked with a tone as she popped her head in the room, I stared at her trying to see something but her face was only hard. I picked my bag up and walked with Sherry out the door. Today was going to be a long day and I already knew that Jesse and I would be at each others throats especially if she spoke like that to me again.

(Jesse POV)

 I frowned at the annoying flight attendant who kept asking me over and over again if I wanted a damn drink.

“Look lady you bring your ass back here again I’ll,” I didn’t get to finish because Hayley squeezed my hand and put her hand on my shoulder, I frowned at the attendant who eyes were big as saucers.
“Get out my face and don’t bother me again I don’t want a damn drink or anything,” I grumbled glaring, she nodded with a red face before moving over to the other people. I frowned at the backseat tapping my fingers.

“Jesse chill out,” Amy said turning around I flipped her off watching her roll her eyes.

“We’re almost there anyways so just calm down,” I turned my head away from them and looked out the window. I already knew I would be pissed off today but I didn’t think I would be on to.