chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Brook POV)

 I was in the trunk of the truck as it jolted to a stop. I let out a small noise and peeked over the seat it was Jesse she was pissed off no she was in rage. I can’t believe it happened to Hayley, she had called me while she was in the car and asked me what was happening as we were on the phone she had said an officer was at her win down. Of course I didn’t think anything of it because we were in a lock down, but I was wrong. I heard the car door slam shut. I peeked up and out the window we were at a club I think I couldn’t tell because we were in an alley. Jesse stood by a door as a black truck pulled up on the other side of the alley she looked up as the side door to the club open. It was dark out and I could barely see anything but I could definitely see the scene that was unfolding before my eyes.

(Jesse POV)

I had gotten a text telling me that Chris was at the club so I made my way over there quickly. I had two girls inside bringing him out to me. I frowned when the door to the club opened he walked out laughing with his arms wrapped around Shannon and little Suzy, as we like to call her. They were both part of the gang. When they saw me in the shadow they quickly ran off into the black SUV on the other side.

“What the hell,” I heard Chris muttered I slammed the club door shut making him spin around. I smirked at him as he back up.

“Hey Chris long time no see,” I stated moving into out the shadow, he sighed and laughed a little.
“You scared me for a second cousin,” I chuckled and walked up to him, grinning as I punched him he stumbled back into the wall holding his chin.
“Don’t play with me,” I hissed grabbing him by the shirt, he chuckled darkly.
“Play I don’t know what you’re talking about,” He stated I slammed him against the wall.
“You touched Hayley,” I hissed he stared at me with humor dancing in his eyes.
“Her oh yeah she was a nice lay,” My eyebrows furrowed in as I punched him below his waist his face turned red as he groaned and held himself

“You fucking touched her,” I hissed swiping my fist across his face, he head turned to the side as he laughed a little.

“You touched Stacy when I told you to stay away,” I pulled him to my face.
“She came to me willingly you fucking bastard, you fucking raped her,” He laughed and shook his head. I threw him to the ground watching his head bounce off the cement he cringed and held his head.
“ No need to fight over her, She wasn’t that good anyway she was dry I had to lube her up,” he smirked at me as my foot slammed into his ribs. I heard a crunch followed by a yelp as his eyes bulged out his head. He groaned and scooted back as against the wall, I watched him pull himself up. The bastard was still smirking at me.
“Don’t worry she’s all yours now,” he started chuckling and laughing, I stopped as my vision turned from foggy to black as I let my inner demons came forth and take over me with rage. My body was shaking I fell within myself as the devil came out of me. The old me shrunk within myself locked in a cage surrounded by darkness. I couldn’t take it anymore he was free, I wasn’t going to stop him this time and I wouldn’t let anyone else stop either.

(Brook POV)

I stood against the truck frozen in terror. Jesse had paused for a second while her look alike had laughed at her after he made a vulgar comment about raping Hayley but that wasn’t what had me frozen, it was Jesse she wasn’t herself anymore her eyes were no longer hers they seemed glazed over her pupils were dilated and her face was contorted with anger along with a sadistic smile. She glided over to the guy and grabbed him by his collar with the same smile on her face. She punched him his neck snapped back and hit the brick wall, but he was still laughing she laughed along with him as she used her free hand and waved it. The truck door opened and two big guys walk over and grabbed the guy.