Chapter 33

Chapter 33

(Jesse POV)

“Here I meant to give this to you yesterday, it was supposed to be for Christmas but I figured you can use it more now,” I place the package next to Hayley, she stared at me confused before rolling on her stomach and picking it up. I watched slightly amused as she unwrapped it slowly.

“You don’t have to buy me anything,” I chuckled and took it from her getting a frown.

“I’m kidding,” she muttered reaching for it, I laughed and placed it in her hands again.

“I always buy stuff for my kids, plus you’re my angel, now hurry up and open it before I change my mind,” She smiled a little and tore it open like a child on Christmas day.

“Slim no,” she said in disbelief, I nodded and kissed her forehead.

“Red yes,” I teased while rolling my eyes as she stared at it opened mouth an all.

“It isn’t much but I thought you would like it,” she turned to me lowly and jumped on me, I laughed as I fell back against the headboard.

“Thank you, Thank you,” She exclaimed I chuckled and patted the top of her head before groaning as something wet landed on my shoulder.

“are you crying,” I asked slowly and cautiously, she shook her head while I groaned again.

“I’m sorry, its just…… I don’t know how to explain it, but thank you, Jesse thank you for everything,” she sniffled into my neck, I shook my head with a small smile.

“Friends Red, that Friends do for each other, its my job to make you happy and I enjoy it, so stop with all the crying and take your nap or something,” I grumbled out the last part as she kept crying. I sighed and just let her cry it all out. It wasn’t long before she basically cried herself to sleep. I moved her out my lap and tucked her into the sheets. I took the gift I gave her and nodded. I brought her a camera she’s been looking at it for awhile, so I brought it figuring I would give it to her for Christmas, but she would need it now. I’ll just have to figure the Christmas thing out later. I cut the tv on and put it on one of her many kids channels.

“Knock knock,” my mom said I sighed and opened the door she grinned at me before sticking her head in the room.

“Oh I was looking for her,” She stated while my eyebrow raised she laughed and patted my cheek.

“She’s perfect for something I need to do, Brook was too tall and Hayley’s a little short and her hair will stand out perfectly,”  I had no clue what she talking about but I nodded anyways, although I wasn’t really agreeing Brook and Hayley were almost the same height, Hayley was a little short, but she wasn’t extremely short she was about an two inches maybe a little more shorter than Brook, Brook came to my shoulder while Hayley came to my mid arm above my elbow.

“Um sure, she just fell asleep, maybe later,” she nodded I could tell that she was excited for whatever she was going to do.

“Okay,” I nodded and followed her out the door shutting it behind me. I walked downstairs.

“Brooklyn babe,” I called out grinning as she glared I plopped down next to her and grabbed her hand.

“You ready for tonight,” I asked she sighed and nodded. We were going against her no dates at night policy.

“What do I wear,” I shrugged still grinning at her.

“Something comfortable, sweats, jeans, leggings basically anything you want,” I explained she nodded with a sigh while I chuckled.