Chapter 3

© All rights reserved

Chapter 3

 Our weekend was slow my mom made me stay home and unpack the rest of the house I really didn’t feel like it, but as I said before she made me and it took the whole weekend to finish everything. Our house was completely unpacked now Brook ignored me all weekend every time I waved at her she would flip me off making me go into a fit of laughter she’s still the same as before with her attitude.

Sherry and Mike didn’t have a clue what was going on, I was going to tell them but I decided against because Mike would be pissed and Sherry would think I’m crazy.

“Jesse hey man I was wondering if you be interested in joining the basketball team” I turned to the voice it was that guy that hangs with Brooklyn and her friends.

“And you are” I asked cocking my eyebrow at him.
“Oh yea sorry I’m Damon captain of the basketball team so are you interested in joining” he asked again

“No thanks I don’t like basketball” I said I don’t like the jock scene personally I prefer track and field, soccer or something along that field last year I was forced to join the football team and the basketball team I didn’t like the basketball but football was okay I guess.

“Really can you just come to the try outs and check it out then” He asked I shook my head no

“No thanks man I played last year I didn’t like it seeing you guys play is not going to change my mind” I said he sighed

“Alright but if you do change your mind we have practice everyday stop by” He said I nodded knowing I was never going to stop by he walked away and I walked in the opposite direction to my first class Sherry had disappeared with some guy, when we walked in which is funny because she may act like a slut sometimes but my dear cousin is a virgin she even has the purity ring, she’ll lead a guy on but then tell them that she wasn’t up for it I laugh every time she tell me the stories, I personally don’t think she should keep doing it because something might happen to her but she can handle her self I made sure of that. I walked into the class towards my seat grinning at Brook as she stared out the window.

“Thinking about Friday aren’t you” I said sitting down next to her grinning as she glared at me

“No why would I you jerk now I have to get tested for herpes,” She hissed at me I frowned at the last part.

“I can assure you that I don’t have herpes or any STD’s at that” I said she frowned at me .

“Whatever just leave me alone Jessica ”She smirked when I twitched at my name.

“It Jesse and don’t call me that Brook” I hissed at her she looked at me shock before she composed herself started again.

“Well then don’t call me Brook no one calls me Brook,” She said I frowned at that.
“I used to call you Brook if I remember correctly” she glared at me

“Yea and that was a long time ago you’re not the same person you used to be,” She said I rolled my eyes at that.

“It’s been three years people change Brook,” I said frowning at her not wanting to get into this conversation.

“Well you changed into a conceited jerk I liked you better three years ago” she argued back I gave her a dry laugh.

“Like I said before that was three years ago things change people change Brook” I said she looked me straight in my eye.

“Why” She asked still frowning

“That’s not any of you’re business but I can tell you one thing, you will be mine by the end of the year Brook” I said kissing her un-expectantly on her lips she stiffened before she pushed me away slapping me again I laughed at her and rubbed my cheek.