Chapter 18

the story will be a little slow for at least 3 chapters 

I think i put two chapters in one but I'm too lazy to check if i did... vote and comment

(Chapter 17)

(Jesse POV)

I heard a faint crying which woke me up. I opened my eyes seeing Hayley curled up into a ball crying, I reached over and brought her to my chest.
“I’m sorry red,” I mumbled kissing her forehead, I had killed Chris two days ago his funeral is Tuesday or Wednesday I believe. My mom had informed me last night, I could tell that she was crying hell she was crying while she was on the phone with me but she still hasn’t told me about him being my brother and I haven’t told her about killing him but I’m sure she’ll figure it out or I’ll tell her either way was fine with me. I really didn’t care at this point yes I had a lot of questions but that wasn’t my focus right now.
“Go to sleep,” I mumbled she shook her head as she buried her face into my neck, I pulled back seeing bags under her eyes she hasn’t been sleeping or eating lately not since Wednesday when everything happen and she hasn’t been to school neither have I or any of us have been back including Brook who’s been avoiding me ever since that night.

“I’m scared,” she mumbled in a small voice, I lifted her chin up and kissed her bruised cheek softly.
“I’m right here, Angel I’m not leaving your side again,” I mumbled the doctor had informed me the other day that all her blood work came back clean so no STD’s for her but he was going to test her again soon and she had taken a morning after pill the same day just in case even though she said she was already on birth control for her irregular period. I lifted the sheets up and pulled my shirt off before I put her back on my chest.
“I’m sorry,” I mumbled when tears hit my chest again she cried herself too sleep like she’s been doing for the past few days.

  I didn’t know what to do yes I had a situation like this before but this one was different. I couldn’t get Hayley to eat or sleep most of the time, I even stayed up with her all night holding her so she could rest but even then she would wake up screaming. I sighed and slipped out the bed, I put my pants on and left out the room to get some food.
“Jesse how is she,” Amy asked I sighed and put my arm around her waist as we walked down the stairs heading to the kitchen.

“She won’t eat and she won’t leave the room,” I mumbled yes I had killed Chris but that didn’t make me feel any better.

“What about you,” She asked quietly I shrugged I didn’t have time to think about me.
“What about me, I’m focused on Hayley she’s more broken than she ever was” I mumbled opening the kitchen door Brook and Sherry were sitting at the table talking quietly, they both looked up at me.

“Hey,” I mumbled going into the fridge. I pulled out four uncrustables and three bottles of water along with a vanilla ensure, for Hayley just in case, since she wouldn’t eat, she needed a supplement or something.
“Jesse,” Sherry said I glanced at her and she had some papers in her hand.
“I want guards on my family every day 24 hours and I want camera’s installed, tell Mike I want extra on the twins too,” I mumbled taking the paper from her I looked at them skimming everything before I nodded.

“Do it by phone I don’t want any meetings,” I stated as my eyes landed on Brook who was avoiding my gaze, I sighed and grabbed all the food before I headed back upstairs passing gang members on the way up. I finally reached the floor and walked to the end of the hallway. I entered the room hearing Hayley crying again underneath the covers, I went to the bedside quickly.
“Angel,” I said putting the food down I sat down on the bed and lifted her onto my lap.
“It’s my fault, this is all my fault,” I mumbled staring at the top of her head as she wrapped her arms around my neck mumbling something about being dirty, she was loosing herself I can’t let her loose herself.