Chapter 25

(Chapter 25)

(Jesse POV)

I groaned and rolled over feeling Hayley’s body roll with me, I’m sure I’m on my back because I could feel weight on top of me.

“Hayley wake up please,” I mumbled tiredly we were up half of the night well she was up it seemed like every time she went to sleep she would jolt awake in fright, not to mention her fever spiked. Some reason I had a feeling that it had to do with the session yesterday. She lifted her head with a drained expression, I smiled and kissed her forehead letting her lay back down, she sighed and went back into my neck holding onto me. I looked at my watch seeing that it was only nine in the morning.

“Go back to sleep unless you want to get up for breakfast,” she shook her head digging further into me, I lifted up some feeling her forehead she was still partly warm.
“You feel okay,” I asked she shrugged before jumping out the bed and running to the bathroom, I could hear her throwing up. I sighed and slid out the bed, I went to the bathroom and held her hair up as she continued.

“I’ll get the doctor,” I mumbled helping her up, I gave her a toothbrush letting her fix herself before I carried her to the bed. I laid her dow, and kissed the top of her forehead.

“I’ll get you something to eat, then the doctor will come, try to rest some,” she nodded and went into her pillow, I turned the T.V on letting Beauty and the Beast play again before I left out.
“Jesse babe,” I smirked at Amy who was trotting around in a bandeau top and short shorts.
“Amy where are your clothes,” I asked curiously while pulling her to me, she grinned and ran her hand up my shirt, making me laugh.

“I don’t know, but would you be interested in reliving the old life,” She asked suggestively, I chuckled and leaned down kissing her, her eyes widened as she her making her squeak and run away, I shook my head and went down to the kitchen.
“Guys off my table,” I muttered seeing Claudia and some chick on the table kissing. Claudia smirked at me and dragged the flustered girl out. I sighed and sat down as Brook walked in.
“You come and sit,” I pointed the chair across from me, she puckered her lips and sat, I leaned on my elbow watching her settle down her violet eyes were shinning this morning.

“You and will go to dinner tonight I’ll cook,” she raised her eyebrow and I nodded seeing that she was about to protest against this.
“You agreed last night, today shouldn’t make a difference, now what do you have to say,” she blushed and stood up, I chuckled and grabbed her hand pulling her down to me, her breath hitched as her hair created a dark curtain around us.
“What’s been going on with you Brook,” I mumbled dragging my finger lightly down her jaw, she was very ripe like a tomato, I tilted my head up breathing softly while she stared at me hesitantly.

“NNothing,” she mumbled I chuckled leaning further up while lifting her chin up and keeping my grip on her wrist that she was feebly trying to pull away.
“Are you sure, you seem kind of nervous,” I mumbled pulling closer to her, I stared at her wavering eyes with a smirk forming. I leaned in noticing that she wasn’t moving or punching me, that was definitely an improvement.

“Brook,” I brushed my lips against hers before I pulled her closer, she gasp a little, but didn’t push me away, in fact it seemed like she moved closer to me. I guess my charms did work. I put her on my lap, loving the fact that she seemed to fit perfectly with me. I groaned and bit her lip, she opened up as my hand tangled into her hair. Something was up with her, but I definitely loved it, I have no clue what was going through her mind and quiet frankly I didn’t care because this was hot. I mean she was practically straddling my lap and making out with me. I grunted as her hand tugged my hair bringing me impossibly closer, I almost shuttered when my tongue slid into her warm mouth, she moaned herself.