chaptert 41 incomplete read A/N

* Authors Note

After sitting for a few months I decided just to post the ending I ran into writers block and literally couldn't finish it out. This was always going to be the ending I usually write the beginning of the book first followed by the ending then work in the middle this time the middleish part didn't come to me apologize is advance *

Read at your own risk maybe the middle will come to me eventually and I can finish but this is the end for now

(Jesse POV)

I kissed Brook before pulling away and pulling Hayley up.
"I have to take her to a doctors appointment, I'll be back at home to cook dinner," I said she nodded I chuckled and kissed her again.

"Blake you are on, Sherry Amy and Brook stay together," I said they all rolled their eyes making me frown I was completely serious about it.
"I'm serious," Sherry sighed and gave me a thumbs up.
"Got you boss," I would have cut my eyes at her, but Hayley and I were going to be late for her appointment. I took Hayley's hand and pulled her out the lunch room with a smile.
"You excited," I asked feeling a little excited myself, today we would find out the gender today and today also marked her four months pregnant well the doctor said she was 14 and a half weeks the numbers don't really add up and is slightly confusing. We still haven't told anyone and I was going to hold it off as long as I could because she would be put in danger if I did tell, anyways she was hiding her bump pretty good with all of the dresses she's been wearing lately, well today she just had on a loose top and some leggings.

"Yeah, I don't even have the names yet," She smiled and touched her stomach, I chuckled and opened my car door for her, I let in her and shut the door before I climbed in myself.
"Girl or boy," I asked as I pulled out the parking lot and onto the road.
"It doesn't matter as long as he or she is healthy, I can't wait to get the picture," I laughed at her excitement. I never really went to my mom's doctor appointments but I wish I had because this was exciting I was jittery myself as if I was having the child. I pulled onto the highway speeding to get over.

"Hey slow down, I just ate," Hayley moaned I handed over a bag with some ginger in it.
"Sorry, I had to get over," She nodded and leaned back in the chair chewing on the ginger she placed her hand on her stomach with a smile.

"I think the baby is kicking," She exclaimed, I looked at her quickly before expertly pulling over to side. She had the biggest smile on her face as she guided my hand to her stomach I waited until I felt the slightest movement under my hand.
"Wow," I mumbled I was glad I was here to experience this with her, I looked at her seeing happiness dancing in her eyes.
"This is cool," I stated she giggled and nodded her head. I looked at the time and groaned.
"Lets get you to the appointment," I turned my head and looked out the mirror before pulling off still smiling.

(Brook POV)

"Okay bye love you too," I hung up the phone with a smile Jesse was on her way back, we were actually at the gang house waiting for the two to get back well I was waiting we had plans to go to dinner tonight. I was excited actually I just couldn't wait to go we haven't been out on a date in awhile not with all the chaos going on. Its not like I wasn't happy with all of the romantic gestures.

"On her way back," sherry asked from beside me I nodded while putting the popsicle back in my mouth.
"Well it shouldn't take long then, I hope Hayley is okay she's been to the doctors a lot lately and she's been tired more than she usually was," I nodded Jesse still wouldn't tell me what was going on with Hayley I personally believed she was sick and they were just hiding it from us because like Sherry said she's been sleeping for long hours not to mention I always hear her throwing up and Jesse always fixes her a completely healthy breakfast separate from ours.