Last Chapter 42

(Last chapter) (june)

“Slim, I look fat in this,” Hayley whined walking down the stairs I sighed I knew this was going to happen. I looked up stunned as my mouth dropped she stared at me nervously while pulling at her dress embarrassed. My mouth curved into a wide smile, she looked beautiful in her white flowy dress even with the pregnancy she glowed she was gorgeous, just like an Angel, my Angel. I stood up fixing my tux and picking up her white corsage.

“Red you look gorgeous,” I said stepping towards her I reached out my hand grinning as she blushed and stepped down from the step, well waddled down the step.
“Really,” She mumbled I nodded touching her stomach she was due in about 24 days and I couldn’t wait to see my baby girl, everything was going great with us, after she was out of the hospital everything seemed to be fine and stable she just had to take it easy which meant bed rest, but the doctors said she could go out tonight, I just can’t let her over excerpt herself.

“Yes, you’re beautiful you have a glow to you, you’re my angel tonight and that’s exactly what you resemble, my red headed angel” I kissed her forehead smiling at her as she looked me over I was wearing a simple tux with a silver vest and silver bow tie to match her dress or her silver accessories as my mom put it, she smiled at me.

“Thank you, and you look handsome,” she said I chuckled and kissed her lightly feeling the little bundle in her stomach kick. I smiled and touched her stomach feeling her kick again, man I loved it when the baby kicked especially when I could see her little feet on her stomach.
“I think she agrees with me,” Hayley said laughing and touching her stomach.
“I’m sure she does, I mean look at me I’m a handsome devil,” I said grinning at her as she rolled her eyes and shook her head.
“Whatever,” I laughed and grabbed her hand as my mother and Brooks mother came running into the room with a camera I groaned.

“Great just great.,” I grumbled as my mom started snapping photos of us I sighed and rolled my eyes.
“Don’t we have to wait for the other three,” I grumbled seeing Sam laughing as she fixed her tux it was supposed to match Brooke’s dress, which should be purple seeing as though Sam’s vest was purple.

  It was nice that Brook found someone I honestly loved her and I was glad that we had our relationship even if it was rocky but we pulled through it. Brook however figured out something that I didn’t even know I was in love with Red my little angel, I didn’t realize it until she was in the hospital. Brooke, although she was a little hurt she understood and was completely fine with me being with Hayley because Hayley needed me and I needed her. Hayley was the opposite of me and I was the opposite of her we naturally attracted each other unlike Brook and I yes we had our moments but honestly most of the time we argued although we did love each other.
“Shut up Sam you’re going to be taking pictures too,” I grumbled as Hayley squeezed my hand I frowned down at her, but she was looking towards the stairs, I looked up seeing Brooke, Sherry and Amy descending down the stairs I stared at all of them grinning. Brooke looked lovely and sexy with a strapless purple body hugging dress that had a black lace design covering it. Sherry had on a…. that was the same color as Amy’s dress.

“You all look great,” I said smirking they rolled their eyes and I shrugged.

“I’m telling the truth all my girls looked smexy tonight totally doable,” I said laughing when Hayley smacked me, it was true I would totally do all of them not that I didn’t do all of them already but you know what I mean.
“Really Slim,” Hayley said frowning at me, I laughed sheepishly I can’t help the thoughts that run through my mine.