Chapter 10

VOTE and COMMENT  

Chapter 10

(Brooklyn POV)

Todays the day to turn in the project I had woken up early and gotten dressed so I wouldn’t be late, right now I’m getting my bag together and making sure I have everything for the project Jesse’s has the report and I have the edited version I had revised for her last night.

“Mom I heading out,” I shouted I heard her say bye before I walked out the door and over to Jesse house seeing her Mother and Father walk out with the twins in their car seats.
“Good morning Brooklyn what are you doing over here so early,” She said I smiled.
“Good morning, I’m here for Jesse we have the project due today don’t want to be late,” I said she smiled and nodded while Mr. Smith just stared at me strangely. “She’s still sleeping so you have to wake her up,” I groaned I told Jesse to get up early today so we could set up before class started.

“Okay, have a great day Mr. and Mrs. Smith,” I said they nodded and I went in the house going straight to Jesse’s room I knocked and waited pressing my ear to the door hearing a groan, I frowned and opened the door but I stopped and raised my eyebrows, Hayley was laying on her back while Jesse was laying on top of her, her face was on her chest with a hand cupping one of her breast hiding it from view and Hayley had her arms around her cradling her head I laughed slightly this is exactly why I think there is something going on with them.

“Jesse get up,” I said walking over to the bed she groaned again and opened her eyes looking at me confused before she frowned at Hayley’s arm.

“Dammit Red what did I tell you,” she groaned Hayley groaned herself and opened her eyes looking down at her frowning, I scrunched up my face when Hayley moaned, Jesse hand had squeezed her breast by accident I think.

“No no it’s too early and you’re the one on top of me,” she mumbled Jesse groaned again as Hayley moved her arms from around her and closed her eyes.
“Go to sleep,” Jesse grumbled getting out the bed I closed my eyes as Hayley sat up and rolled over.

“She’s covered,” She mumbled I opened my eyes seeing her standing in front off me scratching her head, I looked down finding she didn’t have a shirt on or a bra, I stared at her for a second a little confused before my eyes roamed down to her stomach stopping on her abs Jesse chuckled at me.
“I know I’m hot Brook but damn,” She said I felt my cheeks grow hot realizing I was staring, but I wasn’t staring at her like that kind of staring, okay maybe I stopped a little at her abs, but I was just a little shocked at her lacking chest I thought the bra kept them strapped down.

“I wasn’t checking you out,” I mumbled turning away from her as she put on a shirt.

“I’m covered,” I could hear the humor in her voice as I turned around,

“You don’t have to lie I know you were checking me out its okay though everyone does it,” She said I glared at her.

“Jesse leave her alone if she was then don’t tease her about it,” Hayley mumbled sitting up bringing the sheets with her as she rubbed her eyes.
“I wasn’t checking you out, I was just shocked at your flat chest,” I blurted out I covered my mouth when she looked down at her chest with a frown as she sat down on the bed.

“Oops I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend you,” I said quickly as Hayley hugged her from the side.
“It’s okay Slim I’ll squeeze them some more for you they’ll get bigger I promise,” She mumbled tiredly Jesse rolled her eyes and pushed her away making her flop back on the bed, while I continued to gag, Jesse frowned at me.