Chapter 5

Comment vote or fan =)

Chapter 5

( Jesse POV)

I groaned turning in my bed as the alarm beside me went off it was freaking 3 in the morning I sat up and threw it across my room before I frowned and got out my bed, I went to the bathroom filled a bucket up with cold water frowning at it as I walked down the hallway to Sherry’s room I opened her door and she was sleeping peacefully I glared at her before I tore her sheets off her body and dumped the water on her she let out a loud piercing scream as she jumped out of bed shivering as I glared at her.

“What the hell” She said

“What’s going on is everyone okay” My dad asked barging into the room with a shoe in his hand really dad a shoe.

“This asshole dumped cold water on me” She said glaring at I glared back at her

“She put a freaking alarm in my room the shit woke me up its three in the fucking morning what the hell is your problem” I said glaring at her she laughed nervously as I walked towards her.

“Sorry” She said

“Jesse stop just go to your room, both of you woke the whole house up” He grumbled leaving out the room my mom frowned at both of us and Mike stood there staring at us blinking.

“What are you looking at” I asked he blinked again before he sat down on the floor and laid down closing his eye I frowned freaking idiot I went back to my room and back to my bed I had fallen back to sleep only to feel my bed dip in I groaned.

“Get out Sherry” I said the sheets lifted up and she scurried in.

“No my bed is wet I have no where else to go” She mumbled I groaned again

“you should have thought of that before you  put a freaking alarm in here” I said not turning to her as I heard her fluff a pillow.

“I forgot it was in here” she said slurring her words I groaned again.

“Shut up just go to sleep” I mumbled getting out of bed with my pillow I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and 2 big thick covers from my closet before I went out on the balcony back in New York I used to sleep out side on the Balcony all the time so why not here I laid the cover on the ground before I took my pillow and put it behind my head and lit a cigarette I breath it in looking up at the sky counting the stars I think this would be the only thing I missed about this place you could actually see the stars in New York you couldn’t see them with all the lights around I blew out the smoke  before I put it out and pulled the covers over me to go to sleep again.

(Brook POV)

I smiled walking downstairs today feels like a good day I grabbed my keys walking outside grinning the sun is shining the birds are chirping I typed the thesis, todays my day. I got in my car and drove to school smiling.
“Hey you guys” I said my friends all looked at me with their eyebrows raised.

“Hey Brooklyn” they said I smiled at them Trina and Lisa tilted there heads to the side staring at me.

“Okay why are you so happy” Trina asked suspiciously I shrugged grinning again

“ I don’t I woke up and it felt like it was going to be a great day” I said they laughed before they both grinned at me.

“Speaking of great day here comes your eye candy,” They said I looked at them confused before I turned around it was Jesse with Hayley, Jesse looked cranky or pissed off while Hayley was frowning at her saying something Jesse looked at her shaking her head she rubbing her neck before she said something Hayley smiled.
“Looks like you have some competition with Hayley” Trina said watching them both walk in the building together I shrugged.
“I don’t like Jesse anyway she can have her” I said they shook their heads at me