Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Jesse POV)

I woke up to a weight on top of me and the sun beaming down on my skin I groaned slightly opening my eyes seeing a head full of red hair I smirked last night was incredible despite the fact that my parents were banging on the door but that was okay because we took it to the balcony I had brought the mattress outside on it because there was no way in hell I was sleeping on the ground again like last time.

“Red” I mumbled tapping her she groaned and looked up at me I smiled at her tired face and her tangled hair she put her head back on my chest probably going back to sleep.
“Get up you have to go to school” I said poking her side.

“5 minutes please Slim, then I’ll get up and turn the lights out” She mumbled I chuckled.

“Remember the balcony last night” I asked she moved her head pulling the covers up further and wrapping her arms around my waist I sighed I guess I could let her sleep for a little longer I was tired myself. I yawned slightly reaching out and clicking a switch for the electric awning that would block the sun from beaming down on us I had convinced my mom to get it while we were in New York and it was perfect for something like this now all I need are some that can block the sides.

“Thank you” Hayley mumbled wiggling up to me laying her head under my chin I chuckled she must think I cut the lights out I shook my head and closed my eyes I doubt she wanted to go to school so we’ll sleep in and then I can get started on the project, I’m sure Brook would be sleeping in too.

“Jesse wake up its 12 o-clock” I grumbled opening my eyes Brooklyn was standing over top of me frowning I looked at my watch damn it is 12 and Hayley was still sleeping peacefully on top of me I sighed I guess we did too much last night I’ve never been so tired before.
“Sorry I thought I would wake up earlier” I mumbled moving Hayley off of me carefully so I wouldn’t wake her I grabbed a shirt and put it over my head watching Brooklyn turn around as I slipped on some boxers.
“I’m decent” I mumbled putting Hayley’s head underneath a pillow and tucking her back in the bed it was a little chilly out here I looked at her and sighed going into my room and getting a big thick cover it was my favorite one that I used in the winter time in New York it was a goose down comforter it would keep her warm until she woke up. I walked back to the balcony ignoring Brooklyn as she stared at me I rolled my eyes and placed the comforter on top of her she moved pulling it closer to her.

“Alright I’m going to brush and shower then we can get started, we can do it in here or downstairs pick one” I said walking into the bathroom I stripped taking a quick shower we were behind on my schedule so I would have to speed some stuff up which I should be able to do, I stepped out the shower grabbing my tooth brush I brushed thoroughly before leaving the bathroom I’m guessing we are going downstairs I sighed throwing on a t shirt and a pair of shorts I grabbed a notepad and a pen writing a note for Hayley telling her I was downstairs and a set of clean clothes with a wash cloth and towel were in the bathroom I walked out to the balcony placing the notepad by her head. Before going downstairs I yawned man I was still sleepy I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart I frowned at it we need to get some Toaster Strudles I took a two Capri Suns out the fridge and went to the living room where I saw Brooklyn sitting on the floor writing down something I sighed closing my eyes and eating a piece of pop tart.
“Jesse seriously you dragged me to miss school and you can’t stay awake” Brooklyn said I rolled my eyes god she always has a stick up her butt.
“Shut up I’ll have everything done by tomorrow you can go home or to school” I grumbled I didn’t feel like arguing right now I just woke up and I’m grumpy when I wake up I need at least an hour before I’m back to normal.