chapter 2

i was awoken from my extemely blissful sleep by my butler, Charles. He told me to get dressed and meet the rest of my family in the Tea Room in 15 minutes. He said that our parents need to speak to us about something important. Hmmm, that's strange. Not even 5 minutes later, Cal walked into my room while I was trying to change into some clothes. I swear, for a prince, I have no privacy at all!

"Hey, Liam," Cal greeted me.

"Hey, Cal," I greeted him right back.

"Do you have any idea what Mum and Dad want," he questioned me.

"Beats me," I told him honestly. I didn't even have a clue what they wanted. "Ok, let's go," I added before he left the room without me.

          We settled into a comfortable silence while heading downstairs into the Tea Room. We sat down across from my parents, but they didn't say a word. We waited a few more minutes for Rocky to arrive. As soon as she did arrive, they finally started to talk.

"William, Callium, Rochquelle," my father ecknoledged all of us.

"Why are you using our full names," I asked confused because he never uses our full names, only the shortened versions.

"We are using your full names because what we are about to tell you may come as a huge shock to you all," Mum replied before Father had the chance to.

          Before any of us could ask any questions, Dad started where Mum left off.

"Liam, we're sending you away from here. We think that-" was all that he could say before the 3 of us kids burst out in a complete uproar. I was shouting at him no way in hell that I'm going, Rocky was saying that they can't take me away from her, and Cal was yelling something along the lines of 'sure, he's and idiot most of the times, but you can't ship him off to some foreign country. He could get arrested for all we know'. Wow, thanks, Cal. (Note the sarcasm.)

"SILENCE!" my father boomed over all of the noise of us kids yelling. It turned into complete and utter silence.

"Liam, there is no other way. You party all the time, sleep with all the girls like they're a piece of gum, and you're becoming an embarrassment to the whole family. You're in the tabloids almost every week. You need to get serious about finding a nice, respectable girl to choose to marry. That is why we're sending you to live in Brooklyn, New York," he proceded to tell us. Hastily he added," You leave bright and early in the moring after next's. You'll arrive on the 14th of Februrary."

          I was in complete and utter shock beyond comparison. I didn't have any clue what to think. I was moving to the 'big apple' in 2 short days. How was I supposed to find a wife in that freaking huge city? Itt's not like I'm going to run into her and 'Bam!' I found someone to marry. The real world doesn't work like that. At least I don't believe so. I couldn't stop them even if I tried. What done is done. I'm now being sent to be fortured for the next 7-and-a-half months straight unless I find someone to be my wife and them to agree to come back with me in less time than that. If not, I'm being sent back here to marry someone suitable, and only God knows who it could possibly be.

"You're dismissed," my father sternly told us in a tone we wouldn't dare question.

          Rocky, Cal, and I left the Tea Room together side-by-side. None of us said anything. We all just stared at the ground. I saw that Rocky was crying silent tears, but how could I say something to make her feel better when I didn't feel well myself? Wehn we reached our rooms, we mumbled our 'goodbyes' as we closed the door.

                                                              ***Late at Night***

          I couldn't help but to think back on today's events and think how horrible they went. First, my parents told me that I'm moving to New York in 2 days, when I was brought my lunch, the maid dropped all of the food on me and my clothing I was planning on bringing to New York, my yellow Camaro had a flat tire when I went ot go take it for a spin, and I broke my arm trying to get a suitcase down off of my shelf in my closet. Not to mention thatthe old cook 'forgot' to mention to the new one that I'm allergic to peanuts. He learned the hard way what I do not like.

          I've been all coped up in my bedroom ever since dinner with the entire family has ended. I put all of the harmful objects laying around my room away so that I couldn't be hurt even more in any may. I will go to sleep tonight with a baseball bat next to me just in case a serial killer and a WWE wrestler come in and break down my heavily-secured door and try to kill me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you can see, Liam is very paranoid by the end of this chapter. Though Liam's POV may seem a bit boring we get to meet a new character next chapter. At least I think so. Her character is a bit depressive so don't freak out on me.

~Rachel~