T.A.M.L. Chapter 9: Sleepover

Sleepover

Kyllaku's POINT OF VIEW

*Yawn* The teacher's so boring that I almost fell asleep.

I looked at the door after the school bell rang and saw Zen waving at me. Let me guess, that's the signal for having lunch with him and Elliasse.

So we walked outside and went to the cafeteria as always before heading to the tree.

"Hey guys" Elliasse suddenly broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"I-I was wondering if you two are free at Friday and Saturday." We got curious on what she just asked.

"I am!" Zen answered with an energetic loud voice.

"Well I don't do much in my apartment so yup I'm all free, why're you asking?"

"Well, You see, I just kinda feel lonely and scared when I'm alone at Friday night so..." She didn't continue. But I already know what she's going to say.

"So you want us to come to your place and stay there for sleep over?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, sort of" She blushed the looked away. We noticed that Zen had fallen asleep already. He always does that.

"Sure, no problem" She smiled at me.

 "So, Friday's tomorrow right?"

"Yup" She smiled at me. She's so cute.

The lunch time passed and so are the afternoon classes.

We were walking in the streets, going home as usual. We arrived at Elliasse's house.

"So, what time will we go there?" Zen asked.

"Maybe 7:00 or something, just don't go earlier than 7:00 and don't be late, OK?"

"Sure" Zen answered

"Whatever you say" I said.

"See ya' tomorrow guys!" She waved goodbye. We all did with a smile.

 ~~~~~~~~

Xxx end of chapter 8 xxx

:3 That Assassin is my Lover -Alice_lemonchii