Chapter 11 :Off My Chest♥

Everyone was silent.. They all had big eyes. I could tell they were in shock, Zendaya was shaking .. not looking at me but her hands. Then suddenly smiles appeared on there faces, then all you could hear was yelling.

Zendaya looked up, smiling bright. This made my heart flutter. not only did we agree but are fans did ? It was amazing.. knowing they supported us. That's why I wanted this .. I wanted to be in 'Just Dance' for supportive fans.

"Thanks guys" I say sweetly. We leave the stage and head home, And can I say .. I was tired. Maybe it was because I just left the hospital ? I know know .. I shouldn't be moving around alot but I can't help it. I cant just stay still.

I never felt this way before my heart felt heavy, real heavy and I couldn't breath. But in the good way, Every time I would look at Zendaya  I would feel love. Not 'Friend" love, LOVE LOVE. The kind you watch in the movies.

I grab her hand. " You know I love you..I never would .. of thought we turn out like this" I say happily. "I know It's amazing right" she exclaims. "Yes Z Very great." I say kissing her cheek. "So . what now?" She asks.

Val.. It's time.. You should be brave about this you love her right?.. DUH.. Of course I do .. but what if she says no? Then what .. then we will be awkward .. and right were we started. I have to .. grow up Val !

"Val babe?" Z Asks..  I suddenly drop on one knee. "Zendaya Coleman .. look .. I love you .. so so much your amazing and beautiful. I need you in my life .. for good, so please make the most happiest man in the world and be my wife?" I say.

she looks at me for awhile .. not saying anything .. then she says.

Cliff hanger c: Oh well I hope you liked it.