Chapter 21

Three hours later I was standing on the stage alongside my high guard, uncle Thadius, Alpha Halder, and all of the alphas of the visiting packs.  Hundreds of eyes stared at us awaiting news that they knew would be newsworthy. Alpha Halder took to the microphone to address all of the members of the packs.

"First I would like to welcome all those who are training with us, the Halder Pack." Cheers and shouts of warm welcome swelled throughout the attendees towards the newcomers. "I would like to commend you all for your willingness to trust in your alphas in this joint training.  You all are aware that things are coming that we can no longer avoid.  Rogues are banding together to attack and dismantle our packs. We can no longer live on our lands with our heads down with hopes that they will pass us by. As the Rogues get stronger the individual packs get weaker. We have sent our grievances to the King but to no avail.  He states that we are on own and that he has no time to deal with petty territorial differences.  The King has forgotten that without us there would be no kingdom for him to rule!" More cheers and shouts of agreement screeched throughout the crowd. So as the Rogues get stronger, we too must get stronger. So we will no longer fight as individual packs but as one to rid ourselves of this menace!" Roars from the crowd was so deafening that Alpha Halder had to wait until the noise died down before he continued. "As we join our packs together as one, a leader is needed. A leader who is born to take control and guide us in our right to survive, our right to live in peace with one another. And tonight I want to introduce the only person that could lead us to our victory! This person was born to lead and has been denied the right to lead not only us but all packs in the North America Region! The King stole that right when he murdered our queen, king, and princess in his thirst for power.  Only he didn't kill the princess as we were brought up to believe.  She survived. So tonight I will like to present our leader and rightful ruler of our kingdom, Princess Celina Richards!" The crowd became deathly quiet and I walked towards Alpha Halder placing my hand in his outstretched hand.  He pulled me beside him and as we face the crowd together he raised our arms in the air symbolizing unity. The crowd burst in ovation and one by one they all bowed as they paid their respect to their future queen.