Chapter 20

"Hold still let me put the finishing touches on.. There. What do you think, Raven?" Sage took a step back from me and peruse her work of art.  I waited anxiously for Raven's reponse who stared at me with wide eyes.

"What? Raven do I look that bad?" I tried peeping around the girls who blocked my view of the mirror fastened to the wall in Sage's room.

"Celina, you look.. you look, beautiful." Raven exclaimed.

"Really? Well move so I can see." I couldn't wait to see what I looked like all made up. Sage and Raven stepped aside for the big reveal. I couldn't breathe as I look in the eyes of a stranger. A beautiful stranger.  My hands flew from my hair that was piled high with curls and cascaded down my shoulders. I blinked twice at the face that didn't belong to me.  Sage's artful way of makeup made me look like I just step  out of the pages of a high fashion magazine. But what really drew my eyes was the red chiffon dress that molded every curve making me look lucious. I gingerly touch the sheer, red scarf wrapped around my neck and the tails of the scarf falling down my back almost reaching the floor.  It was the perfect accessory to my strapless, sweetheart bodice that fell in layers of sheer red material that puddled at my bare feet. Twirling and laughing at myself in the mirror as the dress swirled around me in waves. "Oh my goddess, Sage, Raven. I feel like a princess!

"Well I should hope so, since you are being introduce tonight as the rightful princess and future queen to the packs!"

"Raven, you mean in two hours and we still have to get ready."

"Ok what can I do to help?"

"Nothing!" Raven and Sage shouted simultaneously.

"Just don't mess up your makeup or get anything on your dress." Sage instructed ushering me out of her room.

"Ok, ok. I'm going down to see what the guys are doing."

"Wait, here put these on so you can get use to walking in them." Raven shoved a pair of silver heels at me and shut the door. My goddess the heels had to be at least six inches high.  There was no way i could wear these and not fall on my face.  I picked up my gown in one hand to avoid tripping over the hem and the shoes in the other making my way down the stairs. The only ones that was present was Nikko and Jules who were yelling at each other playing one of their video games as usual. "Uhmmm, hey guys I need help." Neither bother to turn my way as they were engrossed in one of their fighting games. 

"Oh Nikko, man I got you this time!"

"So you keep saying. I'm tired of beating you in this game, Jules!"

"HEY! I said I need your help." my screamed got an automatic head turn from Nikko but not Jules.

"Aha!!! There and There. See Nik I told you I could beat you. Hey why you not fighting?... What the hell!" Both eyes stared at me gawking like I was a freak show in a carnival. I turned to look behind me to make sure they were staring at me.

"Shit, Celina. You looking smoking hot!" Jules stood up getting a closer view at Sage's creation.  Nikko rose slowly walking around the me.

"Ok you guys are starting to give me the creeps."

"Just making sure you are our princess." Nikko still staring at me in amazement. I smiled and dropped the hem of my dress and did a little twirl.

"I know Sage turned me into me a beautiful swan." I giggle from the twirl.

"You will definitely turn heads tonight!" Jules agreed. Jace and Trevor walked into the house behind me in deep conversation. I turned facing them and both men stopped in mid sentence looking at me with admiration. 

"You look amazing." Jace walked up to me checking me out. Trevor hung back his eyes slowly wandering over me making me blush.

"You look like a princess." Trevor finally said.

"Thank you. Now I need someone to help me put these on?" I held up the silver sandals and Jules and Nikko immediately scrambled to get to me first.

"I"ll do it, why don't the rest of you go and get ready. We will be leaving within the hour." Trevor placed his hands on Nikko and Jules shoulders motioning them upstairs.  Trevor plucked the sandals from my hand and waved me towards a chair to sit. I sat down on one of the chairs at the dining room table and pulled my dress up exposing my legs.  Trevor knelt down in front me and lightly ran his hand on the back of my leg lifting it towards him and sliding my foot into the sandal.  Nerves swam in stomach as I thought about what was going to happen later on that night.  I was going to mate with Trevor.  Although it was something necessary for us to do in order for me to become one with my wolf;  I couldn't help but think about the process of mating.  A process that I dreamed would be with my mate.  Trevor's eyes trained on my face when our eyes met.  I felt naked.  It seemed as Trevor could see right into my mind and read every thought and feel every feeling I was having at the moment.

"Celina, I don't want you to be nervous about tonight." Trevor's voice washed over me calming my nerves. "Don't think about every minor detail.  Everything will come naturally.  Trust in your wolf, ok?" I nodded not trusting the words that may flounder out of my mouth. "All finish. Walk around and get use to them while we are getting ready." Trevor stood and place a feathery kiss on my forehead and exited the room.  I was left alone with my thoughts and my excitement of finally being introduce as the princess to the pack but at also fulfilling my goal of becoming a queen wolf.