Chapter 47: The baby is born

Skylar

We...well Axel, ran to the hospital and about 30 minutes later came our new alpha, and my baby boy.

"Here you are Luna." Doc said gently handing me him. I started crying and I pulled him to my chest.

"Axel, he has your eyes." I said to him.

I handed him over to Axel and he smiled in return. "He does. He has your nose." He laughed. He gave me him back and I laughed. He does.

"We are grandmas!" My mom and his mom screamed.

"Ladies. Shh." My dad shushed them laughing. "And we are grandpas."

"God I feel old." Axel's dad said laughing.

Everyone else came ink the room to look at him. "Hell ya! We are are uncles." Carter said hugging Spencer and Austin.

"We are aunts!" Taylor screamed jumping up and down with the rest of the girls.

"Don't scream." I scowled them. They rolled their eyes and laughed.

"So what's his name?" My mom asked walking up to us. I looked at Axel and he nodded smiling.

"Asher Kaydon Taylor." I said smiling.

"That's so cute!" Elyse yelled.

"Great name babe." Axel smiled kissing mine and Asher's forehead.

"Thanks." I smiled and kissed him in return.

'Look at our baby.' Faith said smiling.

'I know. He's beautiful.' I said to her looking at Asher's sleeping form in my arms.

"It's getting pretty late baby. You and Asher should probably get some rest." Axel said.

I nodded. "Okay. But he's staying with me." I huffed and pulled him closer to his chest.

"Don't worry. He will stay in your arms all night if you want." He teased.

"Good." I kissed Asher's forehead and got more comfortable.

"I'm gonna go down the cafeteria and get something to eat. Then I will right back up. Okay?" He asked me. I nodded and he gave me a kiss before walking out. I laid my head back and put Asher's head under my chin and let sleep take over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Axel

Everyone left Skylar's room and some went to the cafeteria with me. "Guys, I need your help." I said to her brothers, Mark, and Caleb.

"Is everything okay?" Carter asked me worryingly.

"Ya everything is fine. But, I'm gonna ask Skylar to marrying me tomorrow."

"Dude. That's awesome!" Spencer said patting me on my back.

"You know how we are planning the party for her and Asher tomorrow night?"

"Ya." Austin said.

"Well I want to ask her then. But I need to get her a ring and keep her out of the house all day. But I don't want her out of my sight because she just gave birth. And I know for a fact that she will not leave our baby." I said laughing. They all nodded and laughed as well.

"I have an idea!" Caleb said.

"What?" I asked him.

"Have Skylar and the girls go over to her parents house. We can come up with some lame excuse saying that we found a note that Tyler's pack left us, and we want her to stay there for the time being. Then you can take one of us to go ring shopping with you and take Elyse. She's the closest to Sky. Then have the rest of us guys and the 2 packs get ready for the party. She knows about the party so she will understand why so many people are gone."

"That could work." Austin said smiling and nodding. "But who will go ring shopping with you and Eylse?"

"I could go. Skylar helped me pick out Taylor's wedding ring." Carter volunteered.

"Thankyou guys so much." I said relieved.

"And ya. I'll help out." I looked up and saw Eylse standing there.

"We're you listening?" I asked her. She smirked and nodded. I groaned. "Thankyou for helping Eylse."

"Of course."

"I'm going to go to bed. Night everyone." I said waving to them while getting up.

I got in the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor. It stopped on the second floor and a man walked in. He pressed the 1st floor button. He wore a black jacket and black jeans. He seemed kinda off.

I stepped off the elevator and looked back at him before the doors closed. He smirked at me and then the doors closed. 'What was that all about.' I asked my wolf.

'I don't know. Go to our mate. NOW!' He yelled at me. I ran through the halls and ran to her room. The door was open and I was shaking from anger and fear.

Once I got into the room I started looking around. My eyes landed in a note by her bed. I used my alpha speed and snatched it up. "Hello alpha and Luna. I just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby boy. Don't worry about him, he's safe. But I can't say so much as your next baby. That's if you have one, but I'm pretty sure you might. See you till then. And p.s. we have patience. So we will wait as long as we need too. Until then, bye." I growled and put it in my pocket.

I walked over and climbed into bed with my mate. "Don't worry baby. I'm not gonna let anyone touch you Skylar." I said kissing her on her nose. "And you Asher." I said kissing him on his forehead.

She must have felt something because she turned over and snuggled closer to me with Asher in he middle. I pulled them both closer to me and fell into a deep sleep. Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THEY ARE GONNA GET MARRIED!!!! Fan girl moment :) haha.

Keep commenting, keep fanning, keep voting, and keep reading.

Please tell me what you guys think so far. :) and the baby's name is Asher Kaydon Taylor! So cute :)

Bye! Love you all. And the book is almost over :( 3 more chapters left.......

S.W.