Chapter 37: Dinner surprise

Softball is OFFICIALLY over lol :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar

I have been a nervous wreck. And to make it worse, the girls are starting to smell me. When a wolf is pregnant, they give off this certain smell and anyone who smells it, you can tell that they are pregnant. The girls have been trying to keep Axel away from me as long as possible and it's extremely hard. He got so frustrated that he threw a chair at the wall.

'Where the hell are you Skylar?!' I heard Axel ask me through the link.

Crap..'um..I'm in my room.'

'I'm coming to see you.'

'No! Uh I mean..you can't.'

'And why not?!' His wolf was starting to get pissed as well.

'Because uh I'm sick?' It sounded more like a question.

'What? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the pack doctor? Oh my gosh my baby. I'm coming to take you right now!'

I giggled. 'No Axel. Stay put I'm fine. The girls are taking care of me.' I rushed.

'I'm still coming to see you.'

'No you aren't.'

'Yes I am. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Stay put.' He said the last part sternly.

'We need to run!' I yelled at Faith.

'I know this. I want it to be a surprise.'

'Me too. I have an idea!'

'Speak women! I need details!' Faith yelled laughing.

'We can get Tristan and Stephan to hide me until dinner tonight. Which is in about 2 hours. So I can take my clothes and such with me.'

'Brilliant. Hurry up and call them!'

'Okay okay. Jeez calm down.' I said laughing. She rolled her eyes playfully.

'Stephan! Tristan!' I yelled through the link.

'What?! Are you okay?!' They both yelled concerned.

'Axel is coming! He's extremely pissed that he can't see me so he is like I'm coming in 10 minutes. Hide me! He will be able to smell me! Help!' I pleaded.

They chuckled at me practically begging them. 'Okay. Come downstairs and bring your clothes. You can hide out at Amber's until the dinner. We will call her and tell her why you will be coming.'

'Thankyou thankyou thankyou!'

'You're welcome.' They laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"That was close!" Amber said plopping down on her bed.

"I know!" I said plopping down next to her.

"It's a good thing you got out of there. I'm already starting to smell you." She laughed.

"Just great. Everyone will be able to tell when we arrive at dinner."

"Make up and excuse. Say like, umm you got a new perfume."

"That's brilliant. Thankyou so much Amber!" I yelled tackling her in a hug.

"Hey, what are sisters for." She laughed.

"You're the best. I'm glad I have you guys as sisters." I said.

"And we are glad we have you too."

"I can't believe you girls are laying down when we have a very important dinner to attend to tonight!" I look up and see Elyse, Katie, Jordan, and Jaz laughing while Taylor is freaking out. "Come on let's get ready! We don't have all day!" She yelled dragging me into the bathroom and throwing my dress at me.

I was putting my dress on when I heard Axel. Oh come on people! Give me a break. Just this once? 'I thought I told you I stay put.' He growled out.

'Axel I'm fine. You can't see me right now.'

'Why not?!'

'Because you will see me at dinner tonight.'

'No I want to see you now.'

'Axel you will.'

'No. I mean now!'

'Calm down!'

'Skylar.' He growled out.

'Axel.' I growled back.

'We are talking when we get home. Why are you so moody all of the sudden.'

'Whatever. And because.'

'Don't say whatever to me!'

'I just did.'

'Skylar. Tell me what's going on.' He demanded.

'I can't right now. Got to go get ready. Love you babe.' I cut him off before he could reply.

I slipped on my black dress that goes a little over my mid thigh. It's strapless and has a nice white, lace bow that goes around my waist. I slipped on my some white heels that have straps as well and Amber has finally finished my hair. She put my hair into a loose fishtale so it hung over my left shoulder, and clipped my bangs back. Next Elyse did my make up. She gave me a smokey eyeshadow look and now I am ready.

The girls look incredible. "Oh. My. Gosh. You guys look hot!" I screamed laughing.

"Why thankyou kind lady." Jordan said using a fake British accent. We all died of laughter and made our way to the car. We were meeting at my parents house this time.

"Skylar! You're so grown up!" My mom said bringing me into a crushing bear hug.

"Mom careful." I said quietly.

She pulled away and looking at me worried. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing." I said and I smiled at her.

She giggled and then looked at me weird. "Is that a new perfume?"

"Yes it is." I said winking at Amber. She chuckled and we all walked inside.

"My baby girl is back! Is Axel behaving himself?" He asked sternly. Oh fathers these days...

"Yes dad. He is behaving himself." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"You need to visit more young lady." His eyes staring into mine. I nodded and kissed his cheek. He smiled warmly and brought us over to the table. Axel, Mark, Caleb, and Ryan were all heading over. Axel made Turner, Stephan, and Tristan do patrol. He was gonna have Ryan do it with them, but I must say...Elyse put up a pretty good fight. So now Ryan is coming to dinner.

"Hey sis." Carter says pulling me into a hug when him, Austin, and Spencer walk into the dining room.

"Hey." I replied back and hugging him as well.

"Don't forget your favorite twins." Spencer said smiling while both him and Austin gave me a hug.

"No that would be us. Well I guess I mean me." Ryan said while walking over to us.

"Hey dude." Carter said smiling.

"Hey." Ryan said smiling back. The rest of the guys walked in and my eyes landed on Axel. He looked....well pissed.

"Heads up." Mark said quickly before going over to Jaz who was smiling like crazy at the sight of him.

Great. "We need to talk when we get home." He said pissed off.

"Axel I can explain."

"Good. You can start now." He said crossing his arms over his chest. I looked at Jordan and gave her a pleading look. She saw Axel and quickly caught on.

"Oh look foods here!" Jordan yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the table.

I quickly sat down and Axel grabbed the chair next to me. He was still royally pissed and everyone could see that. We were filling our plates when Axel whispered in my ear. "What are you binding?" He was starting to shake.

"You'll find out soon." I put my hand on his arm and he calmed down a little.

He sniffed my neck and I froze. Shit shit shit...."you smell different."

"Uh it's a new perfume." I said trying to cover it up.

"No. It smells more like-" he started but I cut him off.

"Who wants pasta?" I said grabbing the container and filling my plate with it.

"Why do you keep interrupting me?" Axel said sounding a little bit of hurt and anger in his voice.

"Stop asking questions. They will all be answered when we are done eating."

"Promise?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Promise."

"That was lovely Sophia." My dad complimented my mom.

She giggled at him. My brothers and I all looked at each other and gave the 'that's so gross' look. We busted out laughing and my mom shot us a glare. We tried to stop but we couldn't. "Oh that was good." Spencer said wiping a year off of his face from laughing so hard.

"Couldn't have agreed more twin brother." Austin said giving each other high fives.

Carter and I looked at each other and laughed at their behavior. When we were little they would always try to act mature and polite in really funny situations, and it didn't help us from not laughing. Carter and I would always end up laughing even harder.

Someone clearing their throat snapped me out of my memories. I looked up and saw Amber rubbing her stomach signaling me it's time I should tell everyone.

"Guys. I have an announcement, well great news I should say." I said gaining everyone's attention.

"Bout time." I heard Axel mumble. I kicked his shin and he groaned in pain rubbing his leg.

"Okay." I sucked in a deep breathe and exhaled it heavily. "I'm..pregnant." I froze and saw everyone with shocked faces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger! :) haha. I'm sorry but it was getting really long and I needed to stop. Next chapter I will be doing Axel'a POV for his reaction, then I will go back to Skylar's POV. :)

Haha. Can't wait for the next chapter! Are you guys excited?!

Keep reading, keep commenting, keep voting, and keep fanning! It means a lot guys. Thankyou all so much ;)

Love you all!

S.W.