Chapter 43: They want what

Skylar

"Be careful. Stay safe! Oh and make sure the baby will be okay! And remember Taylor-" I was cut off when Axel put his hand over my mouth to stop me from talking.

"They will be perfectly fine babe." He chuckled. I growled but it didn't really sound like it because of his hand. So I just huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

Carter and Taylor finally got married and now they are setting off to go to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Elyse and I tried to sneak with, but sadly we were caught about 5 minutes later. I'm extremely jealous that they get to go to Hawaii. And they get to stay on the beach for 2 weeks. Lucky little werewolf bitches.

I removed Axel's hand from my mouth. "I know. I just want to make sure their baby girl will be safe."

"Oh thanks, what about the mother and your sister-in-law?" Taylor said trying to hide a smile. She wasn't hiding it very well. I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Oh you know what I mean. Have a safe flight. Love you two very much."

"We love you too."

"Love you." Carter said hugging me. "Take care of my baby sis, alright?" He asked turning to Axel.

"Don't worry man. I'll take care of her." Axel said doing this weird bro hug kinda thing with Carter. It's weird when guys hug each other...but that's just what I think.

"Come on Carter. We are gonna be late." Taylor said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Alright. Bye everyone!" He yelled walking to the car.

"Bye!" Everyone yelled back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What do you girl wanna do today?" I asked Jaz and Elyse.

"I dunno." Elyse said back in a bored tone.

"Oh I know!" Jaz said jumping up from the couch. Elyse and I gave her a weird look and she sighed. "Lets go to a movie." She suggested.

"Sound good to me. What about you Sky?" Elyse agreed.

"Sure. What movie?" I asked.

"Um there's The Heat, We're the Millers, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, and the Lone Ranger." Jaz said reading them off of her laptop. (I just listed a bunch of movies that played the past weeks lol.)

"The Heat?" Elyse asked.

"Ya!" Jaz and I said smiling.

I grabbed the keys to the Ferrari and walked outside. "Where are you girls going?" Mark asked us curiously.

"Girls night out." I simply stated.

"You can't drink, you're pregnant." Axel said shocked.

"Movie night." I smiled.

"Ohh. Not in the city." He gave me a peck on the lips.

We groaned, but nodded our heads in agreement.

We pulled up and got our tickets. "Hey ladies. What are your names?" A random guy came up to us. I took a sniff, human.

"I'm Not." I said pointing to me.

"This is Gonna." I pointed to Jaz.

"And this is Happen." I pointed to Elyse.

"Whatever." He scoffed then walked away.

"Nice one." Jaz said laughing like crazy.

"Where did you come up with that Sky?" Elyse asked trying to calm down her own laughter.

"I honestly have no idea. Can't he see that I'm pregnant? Men and their stupid hormones." I mocked.

"That movie was awesome! Girls can seriously freakin kick ass!" Jaz said shouting in the parking lot.

"Oh my gosh. How does Mark handle you?" Elyse asked her.

"I'm just really good in bed. That's why." She said winking.

"Oh my gosh! Too much. La la la." I screamed covering my ears. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Elyse standing there with her mouth wide open. "You okay?"

"Uh Skylar." She pointed towards the car. I turned around and stiffened. The Ferrari had huge claw marks on it, both of the mirrors are gone, the windshield is smashed along with all of the lights; front and and tail lights, and all the tires are slashed.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Hey. There's a note." Jaz said handing me it.

"Read it outloud." Elyse said. I nodded and took the note.

"Hello. I'm guessing you're wondering who did this to your car. Well, the names Kenny. Alpha Kenny to be exact. After you guys killed alpha Tyler, I became alpha. And now we are here for revenge. We were just gonna try and kidnap you, but after we heard about your special condition. We decided that that would be even better for us to take." I paused and looked at the girls. "What special condition?" I asked them confused.

"Are you sick?" Jaz asked. Elyse sucked in a huge breathe. "What?" Jaz asked placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Your condition. You're pregnant. They want your baby." Elyse said terrified. I growled and placed my hands on my stomach.

"Oh hell no. They are not touching my baby." I growled out even more. I felt my wolf coming through because someone is threatening our baby.

'Faith calm down.' I tried to get to be calm.

'They aren't touching him.' She sounded pissed.

'They won't. Lets talk to Axel when we get home.'

"What else does it say?' The girls asked.

"Um." I looked for where I was. "Yes, we know that you are pregnant. I'm not going to tell you when or where, or what we are gonna do. But I'm pretty sure you can figure out what we want. I mean, a baby is a joy to have in life. Am I right....Luna? Better keep it safe, we don't want it to fall into the wrong hands now do we?" I crumbled up the note and shoved it in my pocket. "He's gonna die." I said out in rage.

"Come on, we need to get home." Jaz suggested.

"Wait." Elyse pulled out her phone and took pictures of the car. "We can show these to the guys. I'll have someone pick the car up later." We nodded and started walking down Main Street.

"How do you think they found out?" Jaz asked worried.

"I don't know." I said thinking. "They had to have gotten on the territory somehow."

"Maybe they were hiding at the ceremony when we announced it." Elyse said.

"It's possible." We heard a honk and saw Ryan, Turner, and Stephan in a car.

"Do you lovely ladies need a ride?" He asked.

"Please." We said laughing.

"Did you guys not take a car?" Turner asked us in a curious tone.

"Oh we did." Elyse said grabbing her phone.

"Well where is it?"

"In the parking lot. Here's a picture for ya." Elyse gave him the phone.

"Holy shit!" Turner said swiping through the pictures.

"Let me see." Stephan grabbed the phone and growled when he say the pictures.

"What happened?" Turner asked us in disbelief.

"Tyler's pack." I said handing him the note. All 3 of the guys growled.

Turner read the note out loud and I was starting to cry. "How did they find out?" Ryan asked us.

"We are thinking that they maybe snuck into the territory and were hiding when we announced that Skylar was pregnant." Jaz spoke up.

"That's possible." Stephan said looking at her.

"What are we gonna do." I asked, my head in my hands.

"We are gonna have Axel call a pack meeting." Elyse said rubbing my back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long everyone. Since it summer, well not for long :.....( I have been babysitting A LOT recently. It's really tiring too lol. I have to wake up at 7 EVERY morning. It's. Pure. Torture.

Anyway keep reading guys. Please! The book has over 459.7 thousand readers and over 6.7 thousand votes! Keep up the good work! It honestly means so much :) thankyou guys for reading my book. I honestly didn't think it was this good, but you guys are proving me wrong. :) haha.

Thankyou!! Love you guys so much. You are the best fans ever!

S.W.