Chapter 45: Training

We are leaving for my cousins wedding tomorrow and we will be at a hotel. Idk if the hotel will have wifi or not, but I really hope it does :) send congratulations too my cousin and her soon to be husband!!!! Lol and don't forget to check out my other book. The Hunters Mate :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Axel

"So alpha. What do you plan to do?" An elder asked me.

"We need to keep patrols on the borders at all cost. I even had some patrol through town and the city on my territory. I don't know how they got in, or even found out about Skylar being pregnant."

"I was talking to Jaz last night." Mark spoke up all of the sudden.

"What did she say?" I asked curiously.

"She told me when she was talking to Elyse and Skylar, that they were trying to think of the possibilities that they found out. She said maybe they some how snuck in when we were at the ceremony; the day you guys announced it to both packs."

"That's a good possibility. But how would they have made it on the land. I had patrols out?"

"Well maybe he got on the same way as Tyler." He suggested.

"What do you mean beta Mark?" My dad asked.

"Remember the day that Skylar met Tyler out in the clearing that night?" Everyone growled and nodded. "Well the patrols didn't catch him and he even had over 20 men get on our land with him. Maybe they got in the land just like he did. He was sneaky and quiet. And I also don't think that the new alpha brought over 20 men to destroy Skylar's car. So it would have been easier for him."

"You've got a point there." I said thinking.

"Son. Do you think they could have masked their scent somehow?"

"It's possible. Jaz said something about before she ran away from him, they would make some invention type things. But she didn't stay around long enough to find out." Mark said.

"Okay. I'm gonna need to talk to Jaz more and she why she knows about her old pack." Mark nodded, but you could tell he was still a little unsure about leaving his mate alone with a male. I chucked at his protectiveness. "Don't worry I'm gonna bring Skylar and Elyse when I talk to her. I have a feeling that it might be a hard topic to talk about and the girls will be able to comfort her." He smiled and relaxed.

"Sorry, my wolf was a little wary for a moment." He apologized.

"Don't worry man. I would have done the same thing." He laughed and nodded. "But for the time being, I want you and Caleb to train the fighters that are 18 and older. I'm gonna get some of our best fighters to train the boys that are 15-17 years old." Caleb and Mark nodded.

"Why train the young ones alpha?" Someone asked me.

"Because if we happen to go to war again and the alpha decides to attack the village, I want the other men to learn how to fight. But I'm not gonna have them get trained as hard. I just want them to learn some basic moves and strategies in both their human and wolf form just incase." Everyone nodded in understanding.

"Anymore questions?" I asked.

"What if they do happen to catch our Luna?" One asked worried. He was trying hard not to show it, but I could still feel it.

I gave him an evil smirk. "Then they are gonna have a one way ticket to hell." I said confidently. He seemed to relax and gained his confidence back. I'm glad I could help.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Unedited at this part right now. Going out to eat supper :) )
"How are they doing guys?" I asked Caleb and Mark as I walked up to them.

"They are doing great. They have been getting better the past couple of days. They are improving a lot." Caleb said proudly.

"That's good to hear." I smiled at the fighters that were sparring.

"Ya. They are learning things quickly." Mark said complimenting them.

"Keep up the good work guys. I'm gonna go check on the younger fighters." I said patting them both on the back.

"Okay see ya Axel." They both called continuing on the training.

I walked for a couple minutes to see the some of our best fighters training the younger guys.

"Hey Trey. How's it going?" I asked him standing by and watching the younger ones spar.

"Good. They have learned a lot more." He said to me.

"That's good to hear." I said laughing.

"I know. Some of these kids can kick major ass."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Ya. You might even want to send some of these guys over to beta Mark, alpha." He said chuckling.

"That good?" I asked him looking at the kids.

"Totally. His name Johnny. I had him spar against one the fighters yesterday in wolf form, he almost beat them. Then I had him spar another one in human form, and he almost beat them too."

"Hmm." I said thinking. That's pretty impressive if I do say so myself.

"He has good speed and has good strategy. He's pretty strong too, but not as strong as our fighters. But, he can beat the 17 year olds."

Wow. "How old is he?"

"He just turned 16 last week."

"That's impressive."

"I agree." He said.

We could use him. "Keep your eye on him Trey. We could use him. If he gets any better, call me over. I want to see him spar some of the fighters."

"Sure thing alpha." He said smiling proudly at the guys.

"Keep up the good work. And keep training them in both forms."

"Sure thing." He said.

I watched a little more and then left shortly after. If we keep training everyone like this, then I know 100% that we will win.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here ya go!! :) keep voting, keep reading, and keep commenting :)

And the book will be ending soon :( BUT!!! I have a little surprise for you guys :) but I'm not gonna tell you guys. :) you will have to wait haha

Love you all!!!

S.W.