Chapter 25: Lets talk

Skylar

I woke up this morning to find Axel gone. He probably had to go do work stuff. Today I decided I need to get out of the house. I walked around deciding what to do. Elyse was still sleeping and and the guards are outside guarding the house. Ugh, seriously. I walked up to the room that Elyse and I used to sneak out before and opened the window. I looked around and saw some guards walking around. Hah! They can't see me.

I climbed the tree and started going down before any of the guards saw me. Suckers! I landed on the ground and I winced in pain because of my back. I shake it off and head to the lock. Axel is hiding something from me and I want to find out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I surprisingly made it to the lock without any guards seeing me. Sweet! Now I just have to get past the guards guarding the-

"Luna? What are you doing here. Alpha Axel said you are suppose to be on bed rest." The guard on the left said.

"I know. I was just taking a walk." I replied quickly.

"But you are suppose to be on bed rest. Alpha said that if we see you, we are suppose to take you back. So I'm sorry Luna, but I have to take you back."

"Axel said I could talk to them."

"Are you sure? That doesn't seem like alp-"

"Are you saying I'm wrong?" I asked with an eyebrow raised my arms crossed.

The guard stiffened and looked down. "N-no. I'm just saying t-that doesn't sound like h-him." He said with fear. The other guards looked at him with fear as well.

"If you're saying that I'm not wrong, then why are you questioning me?"

"I-I'm not. Sorry L-Luna." He said and stepped out of my way. I smiled and made my way into the lock.

"Luna." One of the guards inside bowed at me.

"Please show me where Cody and the other prisoner is at." He nodded and led the way. He stopped in front of 2 cells. He bowed his head in respect and walked back to where he was. "Cody." I said sternly. His head snapped up and met my gaze.

"Skylar?"

"What is your name." I asked to the other guy that they brought in along with Cody.

"None of your business." He replied with a smirk.

"Excuse me?!" My voice boomed throughout the lock. They both looked at me in shock, while I myself was in shock. Since when did my voice hold so much authority?

"Luna. Is everything okay?" A guard asked me while eyeing Cody and the man.

"Yes. This one wouldn't answer my question."

"What was your question?" He asked me.

"I asked him what his name was and he replied with none of your business." I glared at the man while he laughed.

"Oh. His name is Jake, Luna."

"Okay. Thankyou." He bowed and left. I turned around back to Jake with an evil grin and he just scoffed at me.

"So Cody and Jake." I laughed when he glared at me. "Why did you try to take me away along with Tyler?"

"Why should we tell you?" Cody asked amused.

"Because if you don't, I won't hesitate to rip you to shreds for hurting me and Elyse. Now talk."

"No can do. And you can't kill us." Jake said with a smirk.

"Any why not?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Because Axel wants us alive."

"And why is that?"

"Because he needs answers that we can give him. So, therefore, you can't kill us." He said with a smug look.

I growled out in frustration and he laughed. "What answers?"

"Oh! He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what, Jake?" I said gripping the bars.

"That Tyler is planning to.....well, I should let Axel tell you. But I guess since you don't know, he was probably hiding it from you."

"What is he planning?"

"Ask Axel." Cody said with a smirk. I growled in frustration.

"Screw you." I said and walked out.

"Luna." The guards bowed. I nodded and walked out. I got a couple of feet and I was met with a very angry Axel along with Mark and Caleb.

"What were you thinking?! You are suppose to be on bed rest, AND I don't want you talking to the prisoners!" He yelled at me.

I glared at him and pushed them aside. "Don't talk to me." I heard a growl and instantly knew it was Axel.

"Skylar, get back here now."

I stopped and turned around. "When were you going to tell me. I asked you what you guys were talking about and you said nothing. What is Tyler planning, huh?!" I asked getting really pissed off. Axel's body tensed and his eyes went wide. "That's what I thought." I turned and walked around.

"Wait."

"I'm going home. And besides, I'm on bed rest. Remember?" I said coldly.

He looked shocked and I walked away. I can't believe he didn't tell me. Maybe I should just give myself up, it would make everything a whole lot easier. And no one would get hurt. I need to think of a plan first. It might take a couple of days but, it could work.

'We can't leave Axel. Him and the pack needs us.' My wolf whined.

'Ya but if we stay here, then the pack AND Axel could get hurt because of me. I can't let that happen.'

'But they could help us. Our pack is the strongest. We can fight him.'

'No! That's not an option. Tyler's pack is strong too. But maybe not as strong as ours, like not even close. But still, I can't have anyone get hurt. It's the only way Faith. I'm sorry.'

'This is a big mistake Skylar. Axel won't be very happy, and he could help us and you know it!'

'I don't care. I don't want anyone getting hurt. So are you going to help me think of a plan or not?'

'I don't want to. But I don't really have a choice.'

'Just think of it this way. We are saving so many lives if we do it my way. We aren't calling for help, they will get hurt. And Axel won't get hurt.'

'Fine. I'm only doing this for my mate'

'Now lets think of something.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Haha. Sorry people :) love ya ;)