Chapter 35: Shopping

Are you guys excited to see what the baby's name will be?? :) haha. I can't wait for you guys to know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar

We have finally arrived at the mall. Taylor, Katie, Elyse, Jordan, and Amber will NOT let me out of their sight. They think that if I'm alone, something will happen and I will die along with my baby boy. I just....I just can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm so happy...I have literally cried like 10x on the way here. And so have the girls. We were picking names, clothes, how he is gonna look, and how we are gonna tell Axel.

We decided to have dinner tomorrow night and we would invite my parents, his parents, the girls, their mates, along with Stephan, and can't forget Turner. Haha, it wouldn't be fair if Ryan is there and he's not. Same with Mark. I'm really excited, but also nervous at the same time. I just don't know how it's gonna turn out. We are planning the dinner for tomorrow. Then once I tell everyone, we are going to announce it too both packs. It was Taylor's idea since she is Luna of my old pack.

"Rue 21!!" I screamed.

"Ow!" Stephan yelled covering his ears. And don't worry, the only people that know is me, the girls, and the pack doctor. He promised me he won't tell anyone. "I don't get what's up with girls and clothes."

"It's like guys and cars." Katie said matter-of-factly.

"Well then." Stephan said dramatically.

"You sounded like a girl Stephan." Elyse laughed.

"So. Is that a problem?" He put his hands on his hips. Oh wow.. Watch out. We got a badass over here!!

"Yes!" We all screamed at once.

He snorted and pretended to flip his hair and swayed his hips as he walked away.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Jordan said with her mouth wide open.

"He does that better than us..." Katie added.

"That's scary." I said. The other girls nodded their heads.

About 3 hours later, Stephan and some other guards started complaining about how they are hungry. And me too. "I want Pizza Hut!" I whined.

"Gosh. This pregnancy will be fun." Amber joked.

"Who's pregnant?" Stephan asked. Our eyes went big.

"No one." Taylor said quickly.

"But I thought-"

"Look. There's Pizza Hut!" Amber pointed.

"Come on." I pushed everyone in that direction. We sat down and ate our food. The guys went to go refill their drinks....and ours. Hehe.

I looked over and saw Taylor and Amber stiffing.

"What are you guys-" but I cut myself off when I smelt it too. "What's a rogue doing on my territory?!" I screamed/whispered. My first instinct was too put my hands over my stomach. That smell....it smells so familiar. I don't know why though. And it's not from our pack either, where have I smelt that before? We were looking around frantically for the source.

"What are you girls doing?" Stephan asked us laughing.

"Rogue." The guard on the left said. Stephan instinctively got closer to me and some other guards did too.

"Move. I'm gonna go follow it." I said standing up.

"Luna. You need to stay." Stephan said. Stephan NEVER calls me Luna unless its big. "Why is that smell so familiar?" He asked the guards.

"Thankyou. I thought I was going crazy." I said.

"Same here." Taylor added on. The girls nodded and soon enough we were all in the middle of a giant circle. The guys got really close together and made sure we were shielded.

"This is driving me insane!" I yelled. I tried getting by, but the guards wouldn't budge.

"Guys. Move please." I said getting frustrated.

"I'm sorry Luna, but we can't. There is a rogue out there and we don't know where." A guard said that was on my right.

"I don't want to repeat myself."

"But Luna-"

"Dude. I'm sorry, but you don't want to pissed her off right now." Elyse cut in. Getting a pregnant women mad....not a good idea.

"But-"

"Now!" I yelled. I felt my eyes change color. The guards flinched and moved away from me slowly. "Thankyou." I said. I started stiffing and followed the scent. It's a...girl? "Stephan. Tristan. Follow me." I said.

"Yes Luna." We walked for about 2 minutes when we came across a girl sitting at a table looking around frantically.

"What are you doing on my territory rogue." I said through gritted teeth.

"I-I.." She started to say.

"Answer my question!" I slammed my hands down on her table and she flinched.

I know what you guys are thinking. Why is she being so harsh? Well, for one, I'm pregnant. Two, I'm a Luna. I'm suppose to be like this for the safety of my pack. And three, she is a rogue. I know some rogues are nice, but some aren't so you always have to be very cautious around them. But it's mostly because of #1. My first instinct is too always protect my baby.

She stood up and my hands flew to my stomach. Stephan and Tristan gave me weird looks and so did she. "Luna? Are you pregnant?" She asked me with a smile.

I growled and she flinched. "That's none of your concern rogue!" I was getting madder by the second. Stephan and Tristan caught on to why I have been acting so differently right now. They looked at each other and smiled, but their smiles soon disappeared because they pushed me behind me and growled protectively.

"No no! I'm happy for you." She put her hands up and I growled. She put them straight down and looked at her feet.

"Why are you here?" I asked over their shoulders.

"Umm. I ran away from my pack. The alpha was cruel. I've been on the run for about a year now." She said quietly still looking down.

"What pack?"

"The Red Rising Pack, Luna."

I froze. Oh my gosh. That was Tyler's pack...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's already starting to be protective of her baby. Aww!!!!! :...)

And what do you think about the rogue being from Tyler's pack? :) please keep commenting. Keep reading. Keep voting. Keep fanning!!!! Love you all!! <3

S.W.