Chapter 21: We need to talk

Have any of you guys got a chance to read The Hunter'a Mate yet? :) hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the clearing where I first me Tyler." I said scared.

"Okay, okay. Well. What does this mean?" Elyse asked.

"I don't know. But we need to get together. And fast!" Taylor said.

"I agree." Jordan and Katie said.

"Okay. Crap, the guys are back for lunch. Me and Elyse have to go. We can't let Axel know just yet. And no telling the guys. Please."

"We promise Skylar." Jordan said.

"Okay thankyou. We gotta go. Bye, love you all." I said.

"Bye, love you too." They said back before I hung up the phone. I shoved the phone back into my pocket quickly right as the guys stepped inside the house. Elyse and I looked up and the guys just stared at us. I saw Axel and looked at me in confusion. I let out a nervous laugh. "Who were you talking to Skylar?" Axel asked me.

"It was just my parents." I said a little scared. "They were just asking how I was doing." He nodded but looked cautious. 'I don't know how to tell him. I know it's just a dream, but I have this bad feeling that something like this might actually happen.' I mind-linked Elyse.

'Don't worry. When the time is right, we will tell him.' She reassured me. I sighed and nodded.

'Maybe we can go to the mall. Not the one in the city, but the one closer to the pack house. We could go when the guys leave.' I stated.

'Do you think they will let us go?'

'It's worth a shot.'

"Hey Axel." I asked him.

"Yes kitten?" He answered back.

"Can Elyse and I go-"

"No." Him and Ryan said.

"What the hell. Can I at least finish?"

They both sighed and nodded. I smiled in victory. "Can we please go to the mall?" Axel opened his mouth to say something, but I beat him too it. "Not in the city. But the one that is like 1 hour away from here. And you can send as many of your little guards as you want." I smirked.

"They are not little!" He yelled with amusement in his voice.

"Whatever you say dear." I said laughing. He growled playfully and pulled me in his arms.

"Fine, but only if I have guards go with you AND they are scattered throughout the mall."

"Okay! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!" I yelled and I pulled him into a hug and smashed my lips on his. I pulled back and Elyse and I started jumping. Ryan and Axel looked at each other and started laughing. "Maybe I should say yes to her more often." Axel said to Ryan. I glared at him and he laughed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay. Every time I call you, you better pick up or else I will come and get you myself." Axel warned.

"Yes sir!" I mocked saluting him. He laughed and pulled me into embrace.

"I'm serious. And promise me you will mind-link me if there is any danger." He said his voice full or seriousness.