Chapter 12: Moving

Hey everyone. I finally have some wifi lol. Idk how long it will last though. So I will try to update this chapter. Anywho...I'm going to take my driving test on tuesday! And hopefully I will get my license! Wish me luck. I'm nervous for Tuesday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean you saw Tyler..." Axel asked being really upset.

"When we were all talking, I saw him staring at me. Then he just turned around and left." I said back to him.

"Okay. You need to be protected. I would feel better if you came back and lived with me."

"I would lo-"

"No! She is my baby sister. She can be protected here." Carter said.

"I'm sorry Alpha Carter! But she is my mate. You don't have a choice. I need to get back to my pack and now it's also her's too. I would feel better if I could see her at all times." Axel said back being completely serious.

"Carter. I will be fine. It's okay, I promise to mind-link you guys everyday." I reassured him.

"How bout every hour?"

"Carter..."

"I'm sorry. It's just...you're my baby sister. I will always want to be with you, and you know it." He said to me. "Fine, but if she's not with you then I want at least 5 guards with her at all time. And carry pepper-spray." He said to both Axel and I.

"Don't worry. I will guard her with my life, and so will the pack. We will leave tomorrow around noon, so everyone can say goodbye."

"Sounds good to me." My mother said. Everyone agreed and we all went to bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and remembered that today was the day. I'm leaving and officially living with Axel. I thought he would always just stay here with me because he never once brought up moving in with him.

I got up and headed downstairs. It only took about 10 minutes to get out of Axel's death grip haha. But when I got downstairs, I saw the girls cooking breakfast. "Hello everyone." I said.

"Hello." They all replied in unison. "Ready for the big day?" My mother asked me.

"Ya. I'm nervous j guess.."

"Oh don't be boo. You will be fine." Taylor said. I just shrugged and got drinks out. After I put the milk back, the guys made their downstairs and let me tell you. They looked like zombies. We just laughed at them and they took their seats at the kitchen island.

While eating, I noticed that my dad and my brothers weren't really talkative and not really hungry. Which is odd for them. "Hey, are you guys okay?" I asked them sounding concerned.

"Ya, it's just my baby girl is growing up!" My dad said while getting teary.

"And who am I going to pull pranks on?" Austin asked.

"And we will barely see you!" Carter and Spencer said.

"Guys. I'm gonna start crying. But I will see you all at school." I said getting up and giving them all hugs.

After breakfast I finished packing my things and made my way to the SUVs that Axel had some guys bring down. I would be in one car with like 10 other men, including Axel. "Luna, may I take your bags? Oh and I am Stephan." He said smiling.

"Yes, and thankyou Stephan." I smiled back while he took my bags to one of the black cars. I heard crying so I turns around. I saw Jordan and my mother crying while holding each other. I ran up to both of them and held them and started crying myself. "Guys stop. I will be fine, and I will mid-link you everyday." I reassured them. I gave everyone one last look and a hug. Then I said goodbye and hopped into the black SUV with Axel.

So today, I start my new life here in the Red Moon Territory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. Thankyou for reading. Sorry it took so long for this update. I didn't realize I would be staying this long. I am really sorry please forgive me. :/ but at least I updated. (: Oh and this book is at almost 600 reads. I am very happy to have fans like you :) I couldn't ask for anything better. Keep it up! Love you guys