Chapter 46: It's time

If you guys need covers for your stories, ask hisangel19. She does and amazing job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar

Axel has been training everyone extremely hard for a couple of months. But they are in really good shape. Axel lets me out of the house a couple of times, but only when I have a lot of people with me. And I can't go far from the pack house.

So far we haven't heard anything from Tyler's pack these couple of months. No one knew what was going on. They haven't sent any more warnings, and they haven't even sent us any form of an attack. I was thinking they were gonna give up, but something is telling me that they haven't given up just yet. That they might still be out there waiting for the right time to attack. Like Jaz said, "they might be waiting till she gives birth or when she's really close to it." That was what worried me.

Deciding to shrug it off, I've been sitting down and watching the fighters spar while me, Elyse, Jaz, and Amber compliment them in their fighting skills. I think it helps them because whenever we do compliment them, they get huge smiles and they fight twice as hard. It's like motivation for them I guess you could say. But when I say they were doing really good, I mean it. They were absolutely doing an amazing job.

"I gotta learn how to do that kick!" Jaz said smiling excitedly.

"I'm pretty sure you could learn that very quickly." Elyse said.

Right now if you couldn't have guessed, we were watching the guys spar. And this one kid really stuck out. He was an amazing fighter. He's only 16 and he has beaten some of the 18 year olds. Not all of them, but pretty damn close.

"Maybe you can have Johnny teach you." Amber teased. Jaz scoffed and turned her attention back on the fighting guys.

I laughed and right as I did that, pain shot through my stomach. But it quickly left. I shrugged it off and focused on the guys.

"Hey ladies." Ryan and Turner said walking up to us.

"Hey." We said back.

"Oh my gosh! Skylar, you look fat!" Turner yelled. I stared at him in shock and he fell on the ground laughing.

The girls gasped dramatically. Ryan muffled a laugh and it came out as a cough. I spotted a rock and I picked it up smirking. "You know. When my child takes over as alpha, I ought to tell him how you were so mean to his mother." I said tossing the rock up in down and catching it in my hand.

"That's mean." Turner said standing up narrowing his eyes at me.

"No, this is." With that said, I chucked the rock and it hit him in his gut. He put his hand over his gut and glared playfully at me. "That's what you get for calling me fat." Ryan busted out laughing and same with the girls.

"Whatever." He mumbled and grabbed Ryan by the arm. "Lets go help them train." And he left with Ryan still laughing up a storm.

"That was too good." Amber said wiping tears from her eyes.

We laughed again and looked just in time to see the Johnny kid take some dude down. "Holy shit. I want to learn those moves." I said. The girls nodded.

"Not now you're not." Axel teased coming over him.

"Oh hush I know." I said swatting at his arm.

"You probably should go lay down now. The doctor said you're really close to giving birth." He said sounding concerned but yet happy at the same time.

"I'm fine. I want to go over there and talk to Johnny." I said trying to stand up. My stomach is too getting to big...

He growled softly while pushing me back down into my chair gently. "No getting up. It's gonna take a lot of energy." He said smiling kindly.

I groaned. "I don't care. I want to go talk to him." I said sternly.

"But-"

"Axel. Please. I'll be fine. The girls can come with me. And besides, go help them train." I said pointing to the guys sparring.

"Fine." He sighed in defeated. He gave me a loving kiss before pulling me away. "Take care of her. I mean it." He warned pointing to the girls.

"Ya ya." Elyse waved him off. He chuckled and left to go back to work.

"Now help me up." I laughed. The girls broke into laughter and helped me up.

Okay, 5 minutes later I'm finally out of my chair. "Holy crap. That took a lot of energy." I said softly.

'Told you.' I heard Axel. I bet you you he had that stupid cocky smirk on his face.

'Oh shut your pie hole.' I laughed and blocked him out.

"Lets go girls!" Jaz shouted before running towards Johnny. I shook my head at her and slowly made way over to him. But of course not without passing to guys screaming at each other over something. I sighed and walked over to them before going to Johnny. They were both guards in training.

"Ugh. You are so stupid!" Jared shouted.

"Oh whatever. That was a cheap shot and you know it!" Seth defended.

"You little-"

"Hey!" I shouted. They both stiffened and turned towards me. They bowed their heads in respect.

"Hello Luna." They both said.

"Hello. Now what seems to be the problem?" I asked them sternly. I didn't want anyone fighting right now.

"Jared room a cheap shot and-" Seth started but Jared cut him off.

"Did not!" Jared shouted glaring at Seth.

"Jared! Let him speak. Then when he is done, you can tell me your story." I said to him.

"Yes Luna." He said then looked back at Seth.

"He took a cheap shot when I wasn't looking and knocked me down. And now he claims that he won the match." He said glaring right back at Jared.

"Okay. Now Jared." I said calmly.

"I didn't take a cheap shot. He was looking and e just couldn't dodge fast enough." He said crossing his arms.

I sighed. "Okay how about this. Do a rematch. And besides, we are just sparring. It's not a competition. You guys are from the same pack, same family, please start acting like it. Families don't fight, and take cheap shots at each other. That will only drift them apart and bring them down. A family picks each other up, and that's what we are; a family."

"Sorry Luna." They both said looking down.

"Now. You can settle this with a rematch." I said with a smile on my face.

Their faces lit up and they turned to each other. "Rematch?" Seth asked.

"Bring it on!" Jared said.

"Good. Keep up the good work guys." I smiled at them warmly.

"Thankyou Luna!" They yelled and ran towards their sides of the field.

I laughed and turned around. When I took a step, another sharp pain went through my stomach. My hand flew to my stomach because I was panicking that something happened to my baby boy. "You okay?" Stephan asked running up to me looking concerned.

"Ya." I said quietly. "Just the baby kicking I guess." He smiled and nodded before going back to what he was doing.

"There you are." Jaz said walking up to me.

"What took you so long Sky?" Elyse asked.

"Seth and Jared were fighting." I responded.

"Ohh." Amber nodded in understanding.

"Hey Johnny!" I called out to him. He stopped sparring with one of the trainers and looked at me.

"Yes Luna?" He asked scared. Why is he scared?

"Can you please come here for a minute?" I asked kindly.

He hesitantly nodded. "Of course Luna."

When he walked up her Jaz shot questions at him. "Where did you learn how to do that? That was awesome! Can you teach me that? How did you do that? I wanna learn those things! Can you please teach me how to punch and kick like that?"

"Jaz!" Amber, Elyse, and I shouted at her.

"Sorry." She mumbled. Johnny chuckled and relaxed a little bit.

"Where did you learn how to punch and kick like that?" I asked amazed.

"My older brother taught me how. When we were little, he brought me to the training sessions that he went too. And when I got older, he let me join him."

"That's awesome!" Jaz shouted jumping up and down. "Could you teach me?"

"Teach us?" I asked looking at him.

He looked shocked. Probably because his Luna is asking him to teach us. "I-I would love too." He smiled.

"Really?!" Elyse shouted hugging him.

"Thankyou so much Johnny." Amber said patting his shoulder.

"Anytime." He smiled at us.

"I really appreciate it. Maybe when we are good enough, we can spar with you." I said.

He looked shocked again. "Luna, I'm pretty sure you could kick my ass. Even when you are pregnant." He laughed.

"Thanks. But I don't think I could. You got moves kid. And they are awesome! I don't think I could beat you."

"I think you could. I've seen you fight, you could beat any guy up." I laughed at his comment.

"You're really sweet. I'm looking forward to learn how to punch and kick like that. And I'm pretty sure Jaz is too." I said pointing at Jaz to which she nodded eagerly.

"I am too. Thankyou Luna."

"Thankyou Johnny." He smiled at me and bowed before he left.

We made our way back to our chairs and my stomach was hurting a lot more. "Shit!" I screamed.

"Are you okay?" Elyse asked me worried.

"Ya. I'm fine." I said through gritted teeth. My hands were rubbing my stomach frantically trying to soothe the pain.

"Skylar. No you're not." Jaz said walking over to me.

"Axel!" Amber said jumping up and trying to find him.

"Amber, I'm-AAHH!" I screamed. I began breathing heavily now. It was getting harder and harder.

"Skylar!" Elyse yelled grabbing my hand.

"People! Get your asses over here!" Jaz yelled at the top of her lungs. I looked up and everyone stopped sparring and are now running over to where I was.

"Luna!" I heard some people call.

"Where is she?!" A deep and sexy voice boomed. The crowd quickly got out of the way and I saw Axel running towards me. "Baby. What's wrong?! Are you okay?"

"My stomach." I groaned as another wave of pain passed through.

"Where is the pack doctor?!" He growled out.

"I'm right here alpha!" Dr. Belt said running over to me.

"What's wrong with her?!"

"Axel. I think it's time." I said with a small smile.

A smile broke across his face. "In gonna be a dad." He said quietly.

The crowd broke out in cheers and clapped. "Ahh! Guys. Please. Now!" I shouted in pain.

"Oh right." Doc said apologizing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's gonna give birth!!!! Oh my gosh! Haha. :)

Keep voting, keep reading, keep commenting, and keep fanning :)

It's so hot!! Ugh. It doesn't feel like August. It feels more like July...geez... :)

Don't forget to ask hisangel19 if you need a cover for your book :)

Love you all!! S.W.