Chapter 18: Lets sneak out

Oh my gosh! My vacation is awesome so far haha :) I love the scenery. I'm in a car writing this, and we are surrounded by miles and miles of trees. We are up in the mountains, and it's beautiful. Like breathtaking actually! Well, along with the story. Warning, may have some....'fun parts' ;) haha! Oh, and a little drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and stretched. I look to my right and see my mate sleeping peacefully. Too bad I need to ruin that. *evil smile* "AHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. His eyes shoot open and he jumps, making himself fall off the bed. Ryan and Elyse come barging through my door. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Ryan sounds full of concern.

"Oh nothing. I needed to take shower." I smiled innocently.

"So you screamed and scared the living hell out of me?!" Axel snapped.

"Well you had like a death grip on me. And I tried to move your arm, but it wouldn't budge." He just smiled and flexed. His muscles...ugh no! He can't do this to me!!

"You could have just nudged me instead, ya know."

"I know. It wouldn't have been as much fun."

"Okay then. Well me and Elyse are going to go back to bed." Ryan said.

"Good luck Skylar. Try to work on Axel and I will work on Ryan." She said winking at me while I nodded.

"NO!" Axel and Ryan said in response. Ugh, men! After Ryan and Elyse left, I got clothes and tried to make my way to the bathroom. Keyword: TRIED! Axel stepped in front of me before I could make it to the door. "Oh no you don't. Where do you think your going?" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Um to the shower." I said in a 'duh voice.'

"Don't speak to me like that." He said teasingly. I could see amusement in his eyes. Fine, you play that game. I can play it too.

"I can if I want." I said with a smirk and winking at him before I turned around to walk to the shower. He grabbed me and slammed me back into him with a growl.

"Oh really kitten." He said kissing my mark.

"Yes really. And besides sweetie, don't you have a meeting to go too?" I said smiling. He looked at the clock and growl in frustration. Oh ya, Skylar 1 and Axel 0!

"Fine, but this isn't over." He said with an evil smile on his face. He gave me a quick kiss before leaving the house with Ryan.

After my shower I went downstairs to get breakfast. Elyse is probably still sleeping and I sat down to watch tv. It's been nearly 2 hours and I have tried to escape multiple times. Every time I try, they always catch me. Either right before I make it outside the house, or when I take one step outside. Every time I escape, one of the guards bring me back and set me on the couch. They have to call Axel every time I try to escape. He comes from wherever the heck he was and yells at me. Then makes sure I'm safe and leaves again for pack duties.

But I'm sick of it. Elyse comes down the stairs and she looks pissed. "Hey you okay?" I ask her.

"No! I hate this, it's so stupid. I want to get out of here!"

"Trust me, I do too. I've tried to escape but they always catch me!"

"Ugh! Stupid overprotective mates!"

"I know. Like, I don't care that they are protective, but they need to dial it down."

"I agree Sky."

"You know what! I'm done with this. I'm sneaking out and that's final! Are ya with me?"

"Oh hell ya! Lets do this thing!" Right as she said that Stephan walks in for his half an hourly report or whatever you want to call it. "Hey Stephan." Elyse says with an evil grin.