Chapter 28: Relaxing day

So this morning, my dad came downstairs and was like "hey can I borrow your car?" At like 5 in the morning. I said sure. I thought that was a dream. Then when I woke up my car was gone. So I went to my mom said "where is my car?" And she said dad took it. So it actually happened lol. I thought it was a dream.......wow....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar

Stephan went home after he made sure I got home safely. I walked upstairs to see Axel sleeping. I climb into bed and Axel's arm goes immediately around my waist pulling me into him. He mumbled something in his sleep that I didn't quite understand. I snuggle closer and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Skylar. Wake up." I squatted their hand away because they keep poking my cheek. "Get up, or I will get you up myself." Axel said.

"Okay! I'm getting up!" I yelled.

"You are so not a morning person." He said laughing.

"Ya think!" I groaned and looked at the clock. "Oh my gosh! It's 9! This is way to early."

"Drama queen." I could picture him rolling his eyes at me.

I huffed and sat up. I grabbed a blanket and put it around me. "Aww. Is my wittle baby cold?" Axel said with a smirk.

I turned around and glared at him. Then an idea came to mind. I walked up to him and smiled. I kneed him in his manhood but not too hard. Hard enough to make an 'oof' come out. He looks at me in disbelief and I smirked. "Girls. Rule." I whispered and walked downstairs, leaving him shell shocked.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey." They all said in unison.

"What happened? I heard an 'oof'." Turner said. He finally came to visit us haha.

"Ya I heard that too." Ryan said nodding.

"Lets just say Axel's manhood got a knee to 'em cuz he made fun of me." I said smiling evilly.

The guys winced and cupped their manhood while Elyse and I just laughed.

"Everyone should know by now not to wake Skylar up early in the morning." Caleb said. They laughed and nodded.

"But ow. Dude, that's harsh." Stephan said laughing.

"That's what he gets for messing with girl power!" I yelled. Elyse turned to me and gave me a high five. And here come Mr. My-manhood-hurts. He looked around the kitchen and saw me. Once he say me, he playfully glared at me.

"Hey dude. How's your manhood?" Mark said laughing.

"Oh shut up." He growled and got milk out of the fridge. Caleb came over and gave me a small high five so Axel wouldn't see. I laughed and he turned around and looked at me again.

"That's wasn't very funny ya know." Axel said with a playful glare. He tried to keep a straight face, but a smile broke out and we all started to laugh again.

"Really? Because I thought it was." I said with a smirk. He stuck his tongue out at me and poured his milk and me a glass as well. I thanked him and he smiled at me then left to go sit at the island.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Elyse asked.

"Video games!" The twins yelled.

"You guys always play video games." Mark said laughing.

"They are really fun." Stephan commented.

"Ya come on. Skylar and I will kick your asses." Elyse said with an evil smile.

"Your so on." Ryan said.

I laughed and made my way into the game room, but of course I was stopped by Axel. "Can I help you?" I said in a fake irritated tone.

He just smirked at me and pulled me into his chest. "That little action you pulled this morning, will not go unnoticed. You're gonna get it later." He added a wink after that. My mouth fell open and he chuckled. "You might be a little sore in the morning." He whispered after he laughed. I growled and he just smiled innocently and threw me on his shoulder. I yelped in surprise and he made his way to the game room.

He's in so much trouble. I thought to myself.

"No, that would be you. You're in trouble." Axel said while poking my side.

"Stupid min-linking thingy." I said out loud. He laughed and kept on walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long. I had to go the festival yesterday because the queen's court had to go. Ya, I didn't get queen.... :( but oh well. Lol. It was still fun. And if you guys didn't know, I was in a pageant lol. I might have said it in my other book, idk.

Thankyou everyone for reading my books :) haha. Oh! And you guys got me over 13,000 reads!! :D and over 300 votes!! Keep up the good work guys! Thankyou so much :)

Bye! Love you all!!

S.W.