Chapter 24: I'm in trouble

So this is gonna be a short chapter, because I have to do something real quick. But I will put a longer one up later. And I'm really sorry I didn't update last night, I got home later than I expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar

"So Elyse. What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Ummm. Oh I got it!" She replied smiling. I know that smile, it's her 'I want to watch a scary movie' smile.

"ALL OF THE PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Stephan!!!" Elyse yelled.

"What happened?! Is everyone okay?!" He growled barging into my room.

"Ya everything is fine. We need you to please go get us some movies." I said with puppy dog eyes. He sighed. He asked us which ones after he was done nodding.

"All of the Paranormal Activities."

"Oh gosh. Okay, I'll be back soon." He sighed and walked out. We squealed and made our way downstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well right now Elyse, Stephan (ya we invited him hehe), and I are on the 4th one. We all stared intensely at the screen of the tv. All 3 of us sat on the couch with Stephan in the middle. Elyse and I are hiding our faces in Stephan's chest with he is hiding his face in a blanket.

All of the sudden the door flew open causing all 3 of us to scream, and that also caused the 3 visitors to scream. "What the hell?!" Axel screams. I stop screaming and try to calm my heart that is beating out if my chest. "What was all that about?" Mark asks trying to do the same.

"Oh my gosh! Guys! Don't scare us like that." Elyse yells at them. I stand up and see popcorn everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE. Stephan and Elyse stand up too and look at me. I'm pretty sure I just peed myself, that's how scary it was. The guys start laughing and Elyse and I just stand there looking shocked. Stephan says his goodbyes and walks out of the house. Probably to go do patrol or something.

"Hey babe. You okay?" Axel says laughing.

"Oh bite me." I shoot back. He looks shocked then smirks. Oh shit, what did I just do.

"Your wish is my command." Axel says walking towards me. He grabs my waist and moves his head to the side. I push his face away and he just laughs.

"Not literally!" I yell at him. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs. Right then, Ryan walks in and heads over to Elyse. "Aww!"

"Skylar." Elyse says glaring at me.

"Love ya!" I say winking at her. Axel growls and pulls me to him.

"Mine." He says.

"Axel. It's just Elyse. You know I love you."

He smiles. "And I love you too." He says while pecking my nose.

~~~~~~~~~

Axel

I peck her nose and continue walking up the stairs. I really do want to bite her mark again. Ugh! Bad thoughts, bad thoughts. Gah!

'Hahaha! Is there a problem?' My wolf says laughing at me.

'Oh shut it, would ya?' I reply back to him. He rolls his eyes at me and stays quiet.

I set Skylar down on the bed and I go to the bathroom to get ready. I walk out of the bathroom and see Skylar laying down staring at the ceiling.

"You okay?" I asked full of concern.

"Ya, I'm just thinking." Was her short reply.

"About what?"

"The questioning today with Cody and the other guy. Oh, how was it?"

"Well." I said trailing off.

"Well?"

"I will tell you in the morning. Lets just go to bed now. I'm tired, and you're probably tired. Come on." I open my arms with a smile. She scoots closer to me then stops. He eyes narrow on my hand. Shit! My stitches! I didn't have those when I left this morning.

"What are those?" She asks me pissed and pointing to my stitches.

"Umm...well you see. I kinda uh, got stitches?" It sounded more like a question.

"How?"

"Well, you see. Cody told me something, and I got mad. So. I kinda punched the wall."

"Excuse me?!" She yelled. Wow, she got some lungs. Where did those come from?

"I know it looks bad, but it will be fine. I only got stitches, and they are already healing. See?" I said hopeful. She glared at me and looked at them.

"No more punching things. And you are in so much trouble mister"

"Yes dear." I said mockingly.

She looked at me and then slapped the back of my head. "Ow!" I yelled rubbing the back of my head.

She laughed. "You deserve it."

"Oh whatever, just go to bed." I said. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. She laughed and snuggled closer to my chest with my arm protectively around her waist. She sighed in content. "I love you."

I smiled down at her. "I love you too kitten." And we both fell asleep happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys are the best! You got me over 4 thousand reads!! That is amazing. I'm so glad that you are reading my book :) thankyou so so so much!

Oh and please read The Hunter'a Mate for me :) haha. Bye everyone! Love you all!

S.W.