Chapter 13: Catch me if you can

Hey everyone. You guys did it! You got my book to have over 600 reads. My goal is to have at least 700 reads by Tuesday. Can you help out? (: so this chapter will have Skylar's POV and a little bit of Axel's at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV-

It's been a week since I moved in with Axel. Everyone is so nice to me. It's unbelievable. The meanest, biggest, and strongest pack in the United States, is...nice. It's kinda crazy. And Axel is being the crazy, possessive, way overprotective mate that Carter wanted him to be. I mean, I went to the mall the other day with Elyse. Elyse is Mark's sister. And Mark is Axel's beta. Axel told Elyse and I that we could go, but only if we have 5 of his warriors with us. I asked him if we could 2 each, instead of 5. It took some time but he finally agreed. When we got to the mall, everyone saw us and bowed their heads in respect. After awhile, Elyse and I finally caught on and realized we were at the mall in our territory. And NOT the human mall that we wanted to go to. We also then realized Axel had more warriors come to the mall to watch after us. One of his warriors was even on the phone with him while the warrior was watching Elyse and I.

I told Elyse about my 'sister' Jordan and Elyse said that we should all go to the mall tomorrow. And she even wanted to meet Taylor and Katie. I agreed that it would be a good idea. And we were both determined to go to the mall at the human city. I called all of them telling them what Elyse and I decided and they thought it was a good idea and they are in. I hung up and told Elyse about it and we were jumping for joy.

"I don't think that's a very good idea Luna." Stephan said.

"And why not?" Elyse and I said in unison.

"I highly doubt alpha Axel will let you go to the human city. And Elyse, you know Mark won't let you go also."

"I can talk Axel into letting me go."

"Ya and I can also talk to Mark. He might be an overprotective brother. But I can handle him." Elyse chimed in.

"He's gonna say no girls." The other warrior, Tim, said.

"Ugh. Guys, me and Elyse are going. And that's final!" I said while Elyse and I crossed our arms over our chests and stood our ground glaring at Stephan and Tim.

"Is that so?" Stephan said with an evil smirk on his face. He looked over at Tim and they both nodded. Elyse and I looked at each other and bolted out of there before the guys could throw us over their shoulders. Elyse and I laughed while we nodded and split up. 'Ugh, when Tim and I catch your guys, you both are in so much trouble!' Stephan said yelling/laughing at us through the mind-link.

'You mean IF you can catch me and Skylar.' Elyse said.

'Oh don't worry Tim and Stephan. We will help you guys. Oh and by the way Luna, I am Caleb. I'm Axel's 3rd. And when we catch you, you guys owe us icecream. And if you win, we buy you icecream. Deal?' He said laughing.

'Nice to meet you Caleb. I'm Skylar, but I bet you already knew that. And you are so on!'

'Hello Luna and Elyse. I'm Amber. I'm Caleb's mate.'

'Nice to meet you Amber and please, just call me Skylar.' I said smiling to myself.

'Okay Skylar. So girls against boys? It's 5 against 3. Caleb is with 2 of his friends. But we can take them! Girl power!!' We all just laughing and ran around the mall. I'll have to ask for the other 2 boy's names later. And I think I'm going to like Amber. She sounds nice. And I'm pretty sure Amber will like Taylor, Katie, and Jordan. More girls, better shopping trip tomorrow!!

Amber, Elyse, and I are currently hiding in Victoria Secret. We know the guys won't go in there and if they do, we made sure we were hiding by the huge underwear section. Hehe. Sitting here with Elyse and Amber is so much fun. We got to know each other better. "Guys shh, I think someone is coming." Elyse said quietly.