Chapter 14: How about a deal

I'm really sorry, but this is going to be a kind of short chapter. My iPod is about to die. But hey, I updated 2 chapters in ONE day. I'm on a roll!! Haha :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel's POV-

What did she just ask me...oh hell to the no. My baby is NOT going out there. "Um, come again.." I said kinda harshly.

"Can we go to the mall in the city..?" She asked kinda in a whisper. I could tell she was scared about what I might say.

"No." I said and I walked out.

"Hold on guys. I will be right back." I heard her say.

"Axel, please just listen to me. We really want to go to the mall at the city. And besides, you said you were only sending 2 guards not like 10. I know you sent some warriors to the mall. I caught a couple of them watching us AND you were even on the phone with one of them while he was telling you what I was doing! Why can't you trust me?!" She yelled. Oh crap...I was caught. I'm only doing this to protect her. Why can't she see that.

"I'm only trying to protect you! You're a Luna, and most importantly, you are my mate! I'm not gonna let you go somewhere without me and not have guards with you! I love you, and I'm trying to protect. Do you have any idea how I would feel if something happened to you?!" I snapped at her.

Her eyes started to water. Dammit! 'Way to make our mate cry!' My wolf said to me in a harsh tone.

'Oh shut it. I'm trying to explain to her why I do the things I do to protect her!' I snapped back.

I looked back at my beautiful mate and she started crying. Before she could turn away. I pulled her into a hug. "I love you Skylar. I'm only doing this to protect you, okay? I'm really sorry for snapping at you. I didn't mean too, I was just upset."

"I love you too Axel. And it's okay, I probably shouldn't have snapped either." I looked down at her and pulled her closer. I kissed her passionately and she returned the favor.

I pulled away and looked her in the eye. "How about I make you a deal."

"What's that?" She asked looking hopeful.

"You can go to the city with all of the girls, BUT only on one condition. All of us guys go with you, and I still have warriors there as well."

"But.....ugh fine." She said smiling. I picked her up and she squeaked. Her squeak is so cute. I carried her back into the room with everyone watching us with curiosity in their eyes. "Hey girls! We can go to the city!" She yelled laughing. Everyone started cheering. I cleared my throat and gave her a look.

"Oh ya. We can only go if all the guys come along and Axel still has his little warriors scattered throughout the mall just in case."

"They are not little!"

"Whatever you say honey." She stuck her tongue out at me. And kissed me on the cheek. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. I am really sorry that this chapter is really short. But I told you guys I would update again today, so here it is (: and my iPod is about to die. But I wanted something out there for you guys. Okay, so I have a question for you guys and I need your help. You know Elyse? Mark's (Axel's beta) sister. Well I want to give her a mate, but idk who. I was thinking between maybe one of the twins? Turner and Ryan. Or maybe...Stephan or Tim. Which one? I really need your help guys. So please leave a comment and tell me who you think it should be. I will pick the one with the most votes! Thankyou guys. Please please comment, I'm stuck on who it should be! Thankyou

-S.W.