Chapter 36: Surprising events

My grandpa came and visited today :) so he will be staying with us for a couple of days, so idk when I will be able to update. Sorry...and if you're wondering why, it's because he is spending more time with family because he is alone right now. My grandma passed away in January because of Alzheimer's. We miss her very much, and it's really hard on him. I'm crying just by writing this...I'm sorry lol. This is why I might not be able to update my two books, but I will try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar

"That's Tyler's pack." Stephan said in a whisper.

"Yes. How do you know him, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked.

"Lets just say we had a war break out between ours and his pack."

"Oh."

"He's dead." Tristan spat remembering the memories.

A smile role across her face and a tear slipped out of her eye. "Thankyou." She breathed out. "I hated him. He was so crazy about this girl."

"Ya. That was me." I said quietly.

"You're Skylar?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yup." I popped the 'p.' I moved out from behind the guys but they put their hands in front of my stomach. "Guys I'm fine."

"I don't want to take any chances." Stephan said eyeing the girl.

"Guys, I would never." She said putting her hands up. I looked her in the eyes for any sign of lying, and I didn't even find a trace. I smiled and stuck my hand out towards hers.

"Skylar."

"Jazmine. But please call me Jaz." She shook hand and smiled warmly at me.

"Come on. I'll introduce you to the girls."

"I'd love that." She smiled.

"Wait!" I yelled/whispered.

"What?" Tristan asked concerned.

"The only people that know about me being pregnant are the girls, me, the doc, and you 3. So please keep it that way."

"Of course Luna." Jaz said.

"Please call me Skylar." I smiled. She nodded and smiled back.

"Guys promise me." Stephan and Tristan nodded.

"I can't wait!" Stephan said smiling.

"Is it a girl? Because if so, I'm gonna be extremely protective of her." Tristan said. Stephan nodded in agreement.

"It's a boy. A strong, healthy boy." I smiled down at my stomach.

"Dude. He's gonna be a stud muffin!" Stephan said laughing.

"He's gonna be bad ass and get all the girls." Tristan smiled.

"No cussing in front of him!" I yelled at him. He put his hands up and laughed. "So this explains all the mood swings."

"Shut it." I mumbled and walked back.

"Girls, this is Jaz. Jaz this is Katie, Taylor, Jordan, Elyse, and Amber." I said to them.

Taylor growled and pulled me behind her. "What is a rogue doing here?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Luna. I uh ran away from my pack a year ago." She said looking down. She must have felt the power radiating off of Taylor.

"Taylor! She is from Tyler's pack."

They all gasped. Amber ran to go by her. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. He worked us all really hard and made us try and find Skylar." She pointed at me.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

She nodded and teared up. Amber pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back while Jaz cried. "He even took some of the girls in his room and....forced them to have sex with him because he was so upset he couldn't find you."

The girls growled and the guards did too. "Did he do it too....you?" I asked quietly. She nodded and I pulled her into me.

"Shh. It's okay Jaz. He's gone now, forever. Along with Cody and Jake."

"Really?" She asked smiling slightly. I nodded and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Come on. Lets go back home. I can talk to Axel into letting you join the pack." I turned to the girls. "Oh and by the way, Tristan, Stephan, and Jaz know. They all found out." The girls nodded and smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Axel?" I called when all of us walked in to the house.

"There you are. I was so worried." He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Careful!" Amber yelled. Axel suddenly released me and looked at Amber weird.

He raised an eyebrow at her in confusion. "Excuse me?" He asked confused.

She went wide eyed. Well, we ALL did. "Uh...uh nothing. We just umm ate." She managed to get out.

"What's going on?" He asked us.

"Nothing."

"Sky-"

"This is Jazmine." I shouted than ran over to her. She was trying to hide in a laugh.

Axel looked at her and his eyes went pitch black. Crap..."what are you doing here rogue?!" He yelled pulling me away from her and standing in front of me in a protective stance. The girls' mates did the same thing to them.

"I-uh." She stuttered. She was terrified.

"Axel!" I yelled at full volume. He flinched at my sudden outburst and my brothers looked at me in fright and awe. I made my way passed him and he grabbed my waist and brought me back too him.

"Skylar. Don't raise your voice at me. There is a rogue here, I'm trying to protect you." He said sternly.

"I will if I want. Give her freaking time to speak." I said back at him. The girls were shifting from foot to foot uncomfortably. You see, pregnant she-wolves can have very bad mood swings when they are pregnant. And it's even worse because I'm a Luna.

"You will not disrespect us." His wolf was coming out.

"I'm not. I'm just saying you should give her a chance to speak. I met her at the mall, and she told me her story. You can at least listen too it. You will find it very interesting." I felt my wolf getting frustrated too.

"Axel. Calm her down. Please." Elyse pleaded.

He looked at her confused, but turned to me. I felt my eyes glowing which means my wolf is coming through. "Okay. I'm sorry, I will listen to her story." He said defeated. He pulled me into a kiss and my wolf calmed down. I was back to normal. "Skylar what is going on." I tensed up.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"Tell me." He said, his eyes boring into mine.

"I will. But not today."

"Why?" He asked angrily.

"Tomorrow I will." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Fine."

"Do you guys smell that?" Jaz asked us while she is sniffing the air.

"Smell what?" Elyse asked confused.

"That smell. It's so...intoxicating. I smell pine and the woods. It's really manly." She giggled.

"Oh my gosh!" Amber screamed.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Her mate!" All the girls screamed.
~~~~~~~~
Jaz

I started laughing when the girls screamed. I kept sniffing the air. It was so intoxicating. The smell was delicious. I heard footsteps running down the stairs and they were coming closer. As the footsteps got louder, the smell got stronger. "Do you guys smell that?! It smells like vanilla and strawberries!" This sexy voice said.

I froze. A man about 6 feet tall, with soft looking brown hair, and piercing emerald green eyes came into view. Once we made eye contact, time stopped, we were the only ones there. We both whispered "mate" at the same time. A smile broke across on his face and he dashed towards me. He scooped me up into his arms and put his face in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. "Mine." He growled possessively in my ear. I shivered and felt him smirk on my neck.

He placed a kiss on the spot he would soon mark me and I had to bite my tongue to stop a moan that so desperately wanted to come out. He pulled back and gave me a passionate kiss. The sparks flew, and they felt like fireworks. The kiss was breathtaking. Our lips moved in perfect sync and we both smiled in the kiss. We heard someone clear their throat and my mate growled at the disruption.

"What?" Mr sexy green eyed guy snapped at the Axel dude.

"Congratulations man. But save it for the bedroom." He laughed.

I blushed a crimson red and hid my face in sexy guy's chest.

"Well..what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself!" Elyse yelled. "Sorry about my brother. He can be rude sometimes." She laughed.

"This is your brother?" I asked laughing.

"Sadly."

Sexy guy growled and I giggled. He looked at me and his eyes softened. "Oh. Um my name is Mark. I'm the beta of the Rising Moon Pack, which is where you are now." His smile was gorgeous and his emerald eyes were so memorizing.

I snapped out of it and saw him smirk. Of course he caught on..."um my name is Jaz. I was from the.." My voice trailed off and I looked at Skylar sadly. She came over and gave me a hug.

"It's okay. He won't judge you." She said softly.

Mark looked at us confused so I finished. "I'm from the Red Rising Pack. Well was." I said quietly looking down.

Mark growled a low fierce growl and pulled me close to him holding onto me as if he let go I would disappear. I hugged him back tight. "It's okay Jazmine. I'm right here, I won't leave you. Ever." He looked down and he was absolutely serious. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "What happened?" He asked softly. But you could tell his voice had possessiveness lacing off of it.

I looked at Skylar and the girls and they nodded and smiled. I took a deep breathe and turned around. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. "Tyler was a cruel, cruel man. He worked us all so hard. He made the men go out and explore for months at a time to try and find Skylar." I was cut off when Axel pulled Skylar close to him protectively. His eyes darkening.

"Axel. It's okay, he's gone remember?" Skylar whispered kissing his lips. Axel nodded for me to continue, so I did.

"He worked the girls like house slaves and some of the younger ones...for 'his' purposes." I said looking down.

"You mean like..sex?" Axel asked.

"Yes. And one of those girls was me. He did it because he was so frustrated. And if you tried to get away, he would beat you until you just laid there and let him do it." Mark growled possessively and pulled me impossibly closer to his chest. He put his face in my neck and inhaled my scent deeply. He kissed my neck and growled. "You're mine. You belong to me, not him." His grip tightened on my waist and I smiled. I nodded and pecked his cheek.

He looked up at me and his eyes were glowing bright green. "I think his wolf took over." Elyse said.

The guys moved in front of the girls and held them behind them. A possessive wolf that has full control can sometimes get out of hand. "Jaz. Calm him down." Axel said watching Mark just incase something happens.

I nodded and turned to Mark. His wolf was staring me down, and let me tell you...it's pretty scary. It's kinda intimidating actually. "Mark?"

"Jazmine. My name is Kaydon. I am Mark's wolf."

"Oh hello Kaydon." I smiled at him. Kaydon shivered and I giggled. He smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and he growled in approval. He pulled back and leaned down to my ear and let out a low chuckle, which I shivered in delight too. I saw him smirk. 'Jerk...' I thought to myself.

"You are mine Jazmine. Not Tyler's, not any other guy. Mine. No other guy can touch you the way I can, look at you the way I can, or even think about you the way I can. You are mine and you belong to me. I don't like sharing whats mine. Do you understand me?" Kaydon's protectiveness and possessiveness was really hot. It surprised me to be honest. I was so shocked I couldn't speak, so I just nodded. He smirked at me. "Good." He placed a kiss on my neck and a quiet moan escaped my lips. He chuckled and his grip on me tightened.

"I'm glad you understand then."

"Can we have Mark back now?"

"Why?" He asked getting angry.

"Kaydon calm down. Don't worry, I only belong to you and Mark, no one else. Tyler is dead. Skylar told me about the war you guys had and you guys killed him. Remember?"

He sighed. "Okay."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thankyou."

"You're welcome. I love you Ari and Jazmine." Ari is my wolf's name.

"We love you too." Kaydon closed his eyes and reopened them. Back to Mark's eye color.

"Sorry." He apologized. I lifted his chin and gave him a kiss.

"It's okay Mark." He smiled.

"Oh. Let me introduce you to these people." I turned around and he introduced them to me. "Alpha Axel and Luna Skylar, Ryan and Elyse, our Third is Caleb and Amber, Stephan, Tristan, Alpa Carter and Luna Taylor, Spencer and Jordan, Austin and Katie, And Turner. Alpha Carter, Austin, and Spencer are Skylar's brothers. Skylar was from the Blue Creek pack which Carter is the current alpha of."

"Hello everyone." I smiled and waved at them.

"Hey." They all said back with warm smiles.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you." Axel apologized.

I waved him off. "Your alpha, you were doing your job."

"Okay." He let out a small chuckle.

The rest of the day we just sat down and got to know each other a little bit more. Today was quite surprising. Who knew after a year of being on the run, I would find friends and even my mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark has a mate!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!! I just did a little fan girl moment right there haha :) forgive me :P so tell me what you guys think!!

Love you all! Keep reading, keep voting, keep commenting, keep fanning! Thankyou everyone!

<3

S.W.