Chapter 3: My Mate

Hey everyone!! Thankyou for reading my book (: anyway, here's the new update. I wrote this at like 1 in the morning lol. So I'm terribly sorry if it has any mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel's POV-

'Ugh' I thought to myself. I'm running late to my first hour class because my dad had called me about some pack business. I walk into the school and head to English. As I'm nearing my English classroom, I smell the more amazing scent ever. It smells like strawberries and chocolate. I forget about English, and follow the scent. And funny enough, it leads straight to my English class. I swing open the door, and the smell is stronger than ever. I start looking around the classroom and notice an amazingly beautiful girl sitting in my seat in the back of the room. She has light brown hair that goes to her mid back and gorgeous grey eyes, and in the right lighting, look almost a dazzling silver.

When our eyes locked, my wolf Damien was screaming 'MATE!! She's our mate! Go to her now!' I started walking towards her, and I realized her breath hitched. I smirked knowing I can make her feel this way already.

"Hello, my name is Axel. What's your name kitten?" I asked.

"It's Skylar, and don't call me kitten." She replied back.

"Listen here kitten (I smirked when I called her kitten again, and she just glared at me.) You don't talk to me like that unless you want to be pinished." I said winking at her. "Now, I believe that is my seat that you are sitting in."

"Not anymore." She said bluntly.

"Fine." I leaned down so my mouth was right next to her ear. "Let this count as a fair warning." And I left to go sit in front if her. But before I did that, I could see her body freeze. My wolf and I had no problem on showing her exactly who she belonged too. He started howling at what we could make her do.

After I sat down, I could feel her eyes burning holes in the back of my head. I just kept facing forward with a smirk on my face.

Skylar's POV-

What did he mean by 'let this be a fair warning?' I'm really confused right now. I tried extremely hard to focus on the teacher, but my eyes kept wandering to the back of his perfect head. After he said that to me, I froze. I didn't know what to think. I looked over at Jordan, and she had the same expression that I had; confusion.

The bell finally rang and I grabbed Jordan's hand and ran out of there. I heard a low growl coming from behind me, and I turned around knowing it was from Axel. I smirked and swayed my hips a little bit to get him worked up. It seemed to work, because when I looked back at him, he had a 'game on' look on his face. As I start to think about it, I wonder what I just got myself into. My mate is the big, scary, badass alpha of the Red Moon Pack. Well, I decided I'm not going to be that mate where I just fall on my knees for him. I'm gonna be the badass she-wolf who is gonna make him work. So if he says game on, I say bring it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! So I will be busy in the morning, so I will probably have to update later in the afternoon. But here is my new chapter I hope you guys like it (: vote, comment, or share it haha. Anyway follow me on twitter! @possibilites2