Chapter 1: The day has come

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I looked at it and saw that it was 6:45 a.m. It's a Monday and my first day of school officially starts at 8:00

Anyway, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Skylar Jones. I am 17 years old. My pack the Blue Creek has just moved here to Montana. My father's name is Greg, and is the alpha of the pack, and my mother's name is Sophia. I have 3 overprotective brothers. Carter who is 19, Austin who is 18, and Spencer who is also 18. Austin and Spencer are twins. My mother and I have the same hair color, which is a light brown. My entire family has grey eyes and my brothers inherited my father's jet black hair.

Anyway, after I woke up, I started to get ready for my first day of school. I got up and walked over to my bathroom and started to do my hair. Then I got my clothes out that I was gonna wear. I picked out white skinny jeans, my black boots, and my light pink V-neck Victoria Secret top.

After I put my make up on (I don't wear a lot. I usually just wear mascara and eyeshadow) I walked downstairs and was greeted my 3 brothers, and my mom and dad. I sat down and grabbed some cereal; Frosted Flakes my favorite. Yum!!

"Hey mom, hey dad, hey guys!" I said

"Hello sweetie, are you ready for your first day of school?" My mom replied. I nodded my head but I was still a little nervous.

"Oh honey, you will do fine." My dad said reassuring me.

"Ya come one sis, you have us." Carter said

"I agree with Carter, we will be with you every step of the way." Spencer said

"And besides, I want to be there just in case any guy tries to do anything." Austin says glaring out in space

"Thankyou guys, but I think I will be fine," I said to all 3 of them. They just nodded, but I could tell they were going to be protective of their baby sister.

As I got into my red Corvette after saying bye to them and telling my brothers I will meet them at school, I get a text from Jordan. She has been my best friend since we were both 3. And Jordan is also the daughter of the Beta of my pack.

From: Jordan
Hey girl! Ready for our first day?!

From: Skylar
Hell yeah! See ya at school!

And with that I started my car and was now on my way to my first day of school.

Hey guys, I got my first chapter finished!! :) please tell me what you guys think! Vote, comment, share