Chapter 44: Meetings

So I just found out that my last boyfriend (the lifeguard that I broke up with) was talking to other girls while we were dating....gotta love cheaters... Okay on with the story!!! Lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar

"Where is Axel?" I asked a guard.

"He should be in the center building." He replied shrugging.

"Okay thanks." I said as Jaz, Elyse, Stephan, and the twins followed and we walked in that direction.

"Wait Luna!" He called after us. He caught up to me. "He's in the middle of a meeting. I'm sorry but you can't go in there."

I growled in frustration. He's right, but I need him now. "Well this is urgent. I need more patrols out."

His body stiffened and he growled. "What happened Luna?" He asked dead serious.

"Tyler's pack is back." His eyes darkened with anger and nodded. "Come on guys." I said and they nodded.

"Lets go crash us a meeting!" Ryan said and high fives Turner.

"Men... Just let us girls do the talking." Jaz suggested smirking.

"Women..." Ryan said laughing.

"You're just jealous because we are cooler." Elyse said smiling.

"Whatever." Turner mumbled.

"Lets go." I said laughing at the little children.

We walked over to the buildings and opened the doors. I heard someone talking behind another set of doors. "So alpha, how many pack members do we have right now?"

"We currently have over 2,000." That was Axel. I opened the doors and about about 50 pairs of eyes landed on us. So. Many. People.

"Skylar. What are you doing here?" Axel asked worried but a little upset.

"I needed to speak with you." I said quickly walking over to him.

"Can't it wait till after the meeting when we are home. You can't just come in here while I'm doing a meeting you know." He said irritated.

"Well sorry for wanting to tell you something important."

"Luna. You know you can't come in here while a meeting is underway." An elder spoke up. Everyone else mumbling in agreement.

"Tyler's pack was here." Right as I said those words everyone shut up.

"Where?" Axel growled his eyes going darker and he held onto my waist protectively.

"In town." I replied back shakily.

"What happened?" The same elder came running up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Elyse show him the pictures." I said. Elyse nodded and handed her phone to the elder.

"You guys didn't get hurt did you?" Mark asked wrapping his hands around Jaz.

"No. But our car did." Elyse said.

"What do you mean the car did?" Axel asked in anger.

"Uh alpha. You might want to take a look at this." The elder said handing him the phone. Axel let me go and looked at the phone. He swiped through the pictures and growled out loud. He handed Elyse back her phone to show everyone else and he slammed his hands down on the podium.

"Oh. And he left this." I said handing him the note that was in my coat pocket. He took the note and read it out loud so everyone in the room could hear.

"What are we going to do?" Someone asked.

"I don't know. I had the guards double up on patrol before I came here."

"Good thinking." Mark complimented me. I nodded a thankyou and turned to Axel.

"This is their 2nd warning. I'm guessing the 3rd one is gonna be an attack."

"You only get 2. The next one WILL be an attack. That's how he always did it." Jaz spoke up.

"Do you think you might know what's going to happen?" Turner asked hopefully.

"He usually sends out 2 warnings, then attacks when they least expect it. But since they want the baby, he will either wait until she is really close to give birth, or shortly after she gives birth. I don't think they would be stupid enough to try and kidnap Skylar now. Since they left their mark and a note, they are gonna think she's going to be under a lot of protection. And he doesn't want to risk having you guys kill more of his men if they did kidnap her. So they will probably wait and besides, it gives them more time to prepare for the attack in the future." Jaz stated.

"Then that will give us plenty of time to train as well. And I want Skylar under protection 24/7." He said to everyone. Then he turned to me and pulled me into him. "I can't risk losing you again. And I can't risk losing our baby."

"It's gonna be okay Axel." I said giving him a reassuring smile. But I don't it worked. He looked at me sad and I kissed him to try and cheer him up.

He pulled back and nodded. "I want you girls to always stick together." He said to us. "And Amber too. All of you guys have gotten close." He smiled at us while we laughed. "But I want 2 guards for each girl." He stated. "We can't take this lightly. They have made their threat and it's set in stone. "We heard a bunch of yes alphas. "We will continue this meeting tomorrow. Everyone may leave."

After everyone left the building, we all made our way back to the house. I don't understand why they can't just give us a break and leave us alone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ta da!!! Here's the next chapter lol. Okay so I had my first day of school being a senior today. It was so boring and tiring lol. But the up side is that I got to see all of my friends AND this extremely hot foreign exchange student is in my homeroom. I think he's German. :) but I love his accent lol.

Sorry for my little moment there everyone :) haha. Okay keep up the good work guys! Keep reading, keep voting, and keep commenting. I LOVE the comments. Some are really funny and others are supportive. Thankyou everyone for your support and it's so much fun writing this book for you guys. Thankyou all!!

Love you guys!

S.W.