Chapter 33: New start? Nope...

Sorry if this is short. Family probs happening right now. And my cats keep trying to eat me and my iPod. Help! Lol. And I swear, my cats are about to start a cat version of W.W.1 this can't be good....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar

Today has been excellent. Right now we are all playing laser tag down at the mall. It is me, Elyse, and Amber against Axel, Ryan, and Caleb. Axel gave Chris the day off, and Mark had to do something for who knows what.

So far the boys are winning. It's 5-3, and whoever gets to 10 wins. The first one was because Elyse tripped, and second one was because......um, I'm just gonna say they cheated on that one. I wasn't ready.

The girls and I are hiding behind this huge wall thing. "We got to think of a plan." Amber said.

"I agree. Sky do you have anything?" Elyse asked me.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking." I thought about it for a moment. "We should split up. We can cover more ground that way, and I think the guys are hiding too." They nodded and we peered around the wall to see if we see anything. "Hey guys. Look who is over by that corner." I pointed over there to my right and sure enough the guys were in a group watching around them.

"Ready?" Amber asked us.

"Hell ya." Elyse replied with a smirk.

"Lets go get 'em girls. The score is about to be 6 to 5." I said confidently.

They giggled and we made our move. When we got there, we were about a yard away from them and they were too busy looking over the counter to even sense us and good thing it's dark, or else they would have seen our shadows.

'Ready?' I asked the girls.

'Ready.' They replied.

"Oh boys." I called. "Looking for someone?" I asked the guys. Their bodies froze and they slowly turned around.

"Shit." I heard one of them say.

"Hey babe. We can talk this out right? No need for violence." Axel said with a scared expression.

"Nah. I think violence is the right answer in this situation." I had a smug smile on my face at this point.

"Put your guns down, or we shoot." Ryan said to us. They all had their guns cocked and pointing directly at us.

"You wouldn't shoot us. Would you guys?" Elyse asked in a sad tone. Amber and I caught on and we gave our mates puppy dog eyes.

"But....you....violence....ugh no." Ryan said defeated. Works every time. Heh.

"Well we would." Amber said.

"Now!" I yelled and we shot the guys. "So now I believe the score is 6 to 5. Am I correct?" I asked proudly.

"You are correct!" Elyse said jumping up and down.

"Girls rule!" We were all jumping and laughing. The guys were mumbling something on the lines of 'we are getting our asses kicked by girls.' Or something like that. They're guys, you can't really understand them.

"This isn't over!" Axel yelled.

"What ever floats your boat babe." I pecked him on the lips and walked off with Elyse and Amber. About 15 minutes later, we are tied with 9 to 9.

'Skylar!' I heard Axel yell.

'You okay there?' I asked him seriously.

'Wolves are coming near the border. Ryan is taking you home. Meet him by the entrance to the laser tag arena. Caleb and I already left. I'm sorry, but it was urgent. They aren't stopping. Turner and Mark are already down by the border with patrol. Be safe, and I love you.'

'Okay on it. And you be safe as well. I love you too.'

"Girls we got to leave. Like now." I said in a rush. We got up and ran to the entrance.

"Why? Is everything all right?" Elyse asked worried.

"There are wolves coming near the border and they aren't stopping. Axel and Caleb left to go help out Turner and Mark, along with the patrol who are already down their. Ryan is taking us home, then he is leaving also."

"Okay."

We ran towards the entrance and I saw Ryan shifting from foot to foot. When we got to him, his head shot up and let out a sigh of relief. "I thought something happened to you guys." He joked. While we are all running towards the car.

"Well sorryyy." I exaggerated. "Axel just notified me." I laughed.

He laughed but then got serious. "They still aren't stopping. And when we get there promise me you will stay at the house. No sneaking out. This is very dangerous."

"Okay and we promise." I said for all of us. The girls nodded and Ryan said okay.
~~~~~~~~~
Axel

"What are you doing here?"I growled at them.

"You killed our alpha. Don't you remember." He spat at me.

"Yes I remember. He threatened to take my mate away. He deserved it."

"Don't talk about alpha Tyler like that. Thanks to you, our Third and also Cody are dead."

"They deserved it too! Now why are you here?!" I demanded in my alpha voice.

"As a warning. Alpha Zachary wants revenge for killing alpha Tyler and many others from our pack." He said nonchalantly. I growled at him. "Don't growl at me. I'm just the messenger." He smirked and walked away with the others.

'Are you okay?' Skylar asked me. She must have felt my discomfort.

'They were just messengers.' I said angrily.

'What did they want?'

'They said that now they have a new alpha and he wants revenge.'

'Come on! I just want a new start. That's it. But noo! Of course not!' She yelled.

'Sky. It's fine, calm down. We will wipe this pack out. They are causing too much trouble.'

'Okay. But still, I wanted to start a family. Have a new life here. But it always gets ruined.' Her voice trailed off at the end. Wait, she wants to start a family? I'm so excited! Oh gosh...I sound like a girl...what's wrong with me?

'Yippee!' My wolf shouted.

'You okay there dude?' I asked him laughing while walking back to the house.

'Our mate wants to start a family!'

'I know. I'm excited.'

'Me too! Her carrying our children.'

'Dude stop. You're getting me too excited.' I joked.

'Haha. I'll stop, you can save it for when you are in the shower.' He smirked.

'That's not cool.'

'It was funny though.' He laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself.

'Touché.' He laughed and we continued walking to the house. Ugh, why can't we have a new start?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again I'm really sorry it's short. Problems right now :/ and tomorrow I will NOT be able to update. I'm babysitting then I have 2 softball games tomorrow. I'm really sorry.

So, what do you think of Skylar wanting to start a family?? ;) haha. Please tell me what you think and oh! This is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! I want Mark to have a mate. But I want to hear your opinions. So pleas comment saying yes or no. It would be so much help lol. :) tell me what you guys think of those two things for me please! :) thankyou so much.

Anyway. Thankyou all for the reads and votes! It's incredible. And keep commenting :) thankyou all so much. I love you guys! Bye!!

S.W.