Chapter 19: The dream

This is gonna be short. Sorry :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV-

*DREAM

I was walking in the forest and came up to a small clearing. I look down and see that I was wearing a white, flowy dress. It was absolutely gorgeous. I kept walking around the clearing thinking that something would pop out. I heard a noise of twigs and dead leaves being crunched behind me. I paused and waited. A blonde haired man came out into the clearing. I looked closer and realized who it was. He is my greatest fear. "Ahh, so we meet again Skylar." Tyler said with an evil smile. I took a step back and ran into a tree. Crap, now I'm cornered. He came up to me and trapped me between him and the tree. He started to lean down and I panicked-*

I shot up and screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt my head and I was sweating a lot. "Go make sure Elyse is okay!" Stephan knocked down my door and scanned the area growling. He ran up to me and threw me behind him. When he saw there was no danger, he turned to face me. "Skylar are you okay? You screamed and you're really sweaty." Stephan asked concerned.

I was shaking because I was absolutely terrified. The dream seemed so real. It looked like it was actually happening. I haven't had a nightmare with him in it for 2 years. It might be because he found me, but I'm not sure. "What? Oh ya. Uh, I'm fine. That's for wondering Stephan." I said back to him.

"Luna, are you sure? You are shaking and you are all sweaty."

"Yes. I'm fine." But I could tell he wasn't buying it. And with that I went to grab some close and take a cool shower so I can think.

"Okay. Just let me know if you need anything else."

"Okay. Thankyou." And he walked out. I hopped in the shower and so many questions went through my mind. Why was it so real? Why was he in my nightmare? Where was I? What did he want? Why was I wearing a dress? I couldn't think straight. I need to tell Elyse. I got out if the shower and mind-linked her.

'Hey Eylse. Could you please come to my room when you get the chance?'

'Ya. Sure thing Sky. Are you okay?'

'I don't know.'

'Okay. I'm on my way over.'

'Okay, thankyou so much.'

'No problem. You're like my sister.'

'You're the best.'

'I know.' I rolled my eyes at her and got out if the bathroom and sat on my bed. I heard a knock on the door. "It's open." I yelled.

"Hey. So what happened?" Elyse asked me as she was walking to my bed. The next 5 minutes I told her about my dream. I told her how it was so real. And how I haven't had him in a dream for 2 years.

"So you don't know where you were?" She asked me after I was done talking.

"No. That's the weird thing. I was never there before in my entire life. But if I was, I don't remember it at all."

"Hmm. This is strange. What about the dress?"

"I don't know about that either. The dress looked somewhere in between a wedding dress, and a prom dress. It had a wedding dress style and a prom dress figure."

"I don't know what to tell you. Could it be a message?"

"It could be Elyse. But what would it be trying to tell me? That's what I don't get."

"It could be telling you that you might meet Tyler at some place. Maybe the clearing you saw."

"That sort of makes sense. But what about the dress?"

"The dress, I have no clue. You said that he trapped you between the tree and him and them he leaned down. Was he gonna kiss you?"

"Maybe. But I woke up while he was leaning down. So I don't know. Do you think he was gonna try to mark me?"

"But you're already mated. He can't mark you."

"I know, but it was a dream. Anything could've happened."

"This is confusing. Do you think we should ask someone about this? Like Axel?"

"No Elyse. We can't let Axel know. He might even be more overprotective then he already is."

"We could let the girls know? They will keep the secret."

"Ya you're right. They might know something. They always know what to say." I said smiling. "I will give them a call later."

"Sounds good. Come on. Lets go get some breakfast." I decided I'm gonna call the girls after breakfast to see what they have to say. I just hope someone knows something that I don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I am sorry it's short. But the good news is, I'm writing another story. :) it's called The Hunter's Mate. If you get a chance, please check it out. Thankyou guys! Keep reading and voting!

S.W.