Chapter 39: Fake pregnancy craving

Skylar

"Axel. Axel. Axel. Axel." I kept saying his name over and over agin until he woke up. He chuckled and grabbed my finger.

"Yes kitten?" He asks in his morning voice. Which I do have to say is pretty sexy.

"I want icecream." I pouted.

He groaned and looked at the clock on the nightstand. "It's 7 in the morning. Can't you wait till noon or something?" He asked pulling me closer.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm craving icecream and I want some now."

"Okay okay. Don't get your pregnant hormones in a twist." He said getting up from the bed.

"Thankyou babe." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Ya ya. I'll be right back." I smiled and laid back down.

I fell asleep for about 10 minutes until I heard someone walk in. I look up and see Axel holding a chocolate and vanilla icecream come. "I know how much you love chocolate." He said pecking my lips. I giggle and nodded. I eyed his cone and laughed. "What? I wanted some too."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my icecream. I finished and my eyes started dropping. "Come on. Lets go back to bed." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest.

"But I'm not tired." I protested while yawning.

"I beg to differ. You need to sleep, it's heathy for you and the baby."

"Axel. I'm only like 5
Days pregnant not 5 months."

"I know but still. I want him to be as healthy as possible."

"Ugh fine Mr overprotective alpha dad." I said giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"And I am proud of it." He pulled me back into a kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested them on my lower back.

I pulled back and rest my head against his chest and felt my eyes close. "I love you kitten."

"I love you too." I mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

"Should we wake her up? It's noon." I heard a voice say.

"I wouldn't if I were you." I heard a deep voice say yawning. That was Axel.

"Why are you so tired dude?" Another guy voice came in.

"She made me go get her icecream at 7 in the freaking morning." Yep that was Axel. "This pregnancy is gonna be fun." He teased. My wolf growled at that.

"You do realize she is just messing with you." I heard the same girl voice from earlier. "She's smart. I can't believe she used the fake pregnancy craving trick."

"Wait what?"

"She just wanted icecream and she was too lazy to go get it. Duh. Even I knew that."

He growled. "So you're saying she woke me up just because she wanted icecream?"

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!"

"Ugh Elyse, you aren't helping."

"I didn't come here to help, I came here to get her up for lunch. She needs to eat."

"Okay. Come on Mark, you can wake her up."

"Ya..uh how about no. She's pregnant and you're her mate. Why don't you do it."

I heard Axel groan. "Fine."

"You touch me you die." I stated before opening my eyes to look up at them.

"Were you awake this whole time?" Axel asked me narrowing his eyes.

"Yup." I replied with an evil grin. He crossed his arms and pouted. "Aw is the big bad alpha wolf pouting?" Everyone laughed until Axel growled.

"No. You just made me get up at 7 in the morning to go get you icecream because you were too lazy."

"So." I smiled innocently at him.

"Whatever. I'm going to be downstairs." He huffed and walked out.

"Okay. Mark out. Skylar, Jaz, and I are going to the mall."

"Good luck getting passed the guards." He said with a mischievous smile.

"I heard the word mall. So count me in." Jaz said walking into my room. She saw Mark and gave him a kiss.

"Sweet. So out of the way Mark." Elyse said trying to push him.

"Nope. Sorry sis. I don't think you guys could go to the mall if someone would have told Axel that his pregnant mate is leaving the house WITHOUT him." He put an extra emphasis on 'without.' That little jerk.

"You wouldn't." I said stepping forward. He just smiled and kissed Jaz's cheek and turned around walking out of my room. "Quick. 5 minutes to get ready then we leave ASAP."

"Got it." They both said and ran out. I quickly put on some jean shorts and my favorite red tank top with a white anchor and infinity sign. I threw my hair up in a cute, messy bun, and grabbed my white sandals.

I ran downstairs and saw Elyse and Jaz looking around. "Lets go." I said in a whisper. They nodded and we walked out the front door very carefully.

"Full on ninja mode." Elyse said laughing. We made it too the garage and opened the door.

"Hello Luna, Jaz, and Elyse." Busted.

I turned around and saw a guard. He was one of the guards Axel used to keep me and Elyse on house arrest before awhile ago. "Hello." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Where are you ladies off too?" He asked eyeing the set of keys in my hand.

"Uh just taking the Lamborghini out for a test run." I lied. But I was taking the Lamborghini out to the mall. So it was half of the truth. That counts, right?

I think he could tell we were up to something. "Does alpha Axel know that his pregnant mate is leaving the house without him."

"How did you know?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm one of the best trackers in the pack. I help with leading groups, so I could smell it." He laughed.

"Oh. That would explain a lot." We laughed.

"So does Alpha Axel, Ryan, and Beta Mark know you guys are leaving?" He asked us with a huge smirk on his face.

"Pfft. Ya." Elyse laughed nervously.

"So if I called them, they would say it was alright." Crap.

"We would love to stay and chat. But we gotta go." Elyse said. And with that we ran towards the car. I got in the drivers seat and started her up.

"Hold on." I shouted. I put it in reverse and flew out of the driveway.

'I'll give you girls some time before I tell them. Give ya a head start.' I heard him say.

'Game on.' We said.

'Good luck ladies.'

'Thanks.' Elyse said.

"Lets do this." Jaz said in a deep voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my gosh! So many shoes!" Jaz yelled running into some show store she saw.

"Wooh horsey." I joked.

"Well sorry." She stuck her tongue out at me. "I was deprived of shoes."

"Okay okay. We are going to go sit down on the bench."

"Okay." She said still not looking at us.

"So Elyse. How long do you think it will take before they come to the mall."

"Well. Not long." She pointed behind me. I turned around and sure enough, there was Axel, Mark, Ryan, and the guard from earlier. They must have made him go along because he knew where we went. They were looking around, but they didn't really seem upset. But you could tell they were kinda mad.

"Come on. Lets grab Jaz out of her shoe la la land and book it."

"Right." We made our way into the store and saw Jaz paying for about 10 pairs of shoes. Wow girl...

"Jaz we got to go. They are here."

She groaned but nodded. "Excuse me miss?"

"Yes?" The lady at the counter said.

"Could you please hold onto these shoes. I'm gonna go shop some more and I don't have any place to put them."

"Of course." She took the bags from Jaz and place them behind a curtain.

"Thankyou so much." The lady bowed her head towards us in respect and went back to working.

"Okay. So the parking lot is on the other side of the mall. And we are on level 3. So that means we have to somehow manage to get down to level 1 and run across the mall, get to the cars, and head home before the guys can find us." I stated simply.

"Okay. Sounds like a good plan to me." Elyse agreed.

"And if they spot us. We have to split up so it will be easier for us and harder for them." Jaz said.

"Yep. Sounds good to me." I said.

"Me too." Elyse chimed in.

"Okay let's do this thang!" Jaz shouted laughing.

"Lets go girls." I said. We made our way out of the girls bathroom and went for the escalator.

This ought to be a fun ride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long. I went up to Wisconsin to get my cousin from camp. And the cabins that we stayed in didn't have wifi. :(

But here is the new chapter. Enjoy :)

S.W.