~Harry's Background~

Harry's P.O.V

As I stood on the front porch of our brand new home, I looked over at Lindsey and a soft smile made its way to my lips. I had just graduated from high-school and I was engaged to my high-school sweetheart.

She smiles back at me and waves a little bit before heading inside the house. I walk down to the truck and start bringing some furniture in that I could personally carry. I hit my elbow off the front door and let out an assortment of colorful words.

"Harry, are you okay?" Lindsey's voice, laughs. She comes around the corner of the one wall and looks at me, tilting her head slightly. She comes over and takes the box from my hands, laughing still at my injury.

"Heyyyy," I whine and look at her, rubbing my elbow. "It's not that funny," I say before starting to laugh with her.

"Did you hit your funny bone?" She smirks and cocks her head. I roll my eyes and take the box from her, placing it on the ground and taking her in my arms. I swing her around in a circle and place a kiss on her forehead as I set her down on the ground.

She smiles at me and picks the box up again.

It took weeks to set up everything right in this place. It wasn't a big house, but ya know. It was big enough for just the two of us.

I had just gotten back from a party for a friend a couple of blocks down the street. It was past midnight, so it was late. I had expected Lindsey to be sleeping, but when I arrived at the house. The bedroom light was on and I saw her shadow in the window. I got up to the door, unlocked it, and opened it. I closed it afterward, locking it again and then with some quick motions, I was taking my jacket off and hanging it up.

I put my shoes in the closet and started heading up the steps. I got to the top of the steps, all cheery and happy, ready to cuddle my girl all night!

Well, it didn't happen that way. Once I reached the top of the stairs, I heard some noises coming from her's and I's bedroom. I walk to the bedroom and push the door open, only seeing the sheets on the bed all messed up and no one else.

"Babe?" I say and walk further into the room. I heard some rustling around and then something drop to the floor. I walked into the bedroom and saw some random guy, butt naked in the shower. I blink and see Lindsey all wrapped up with the guy in the shower. "What the fuck?" I yell and ripped open the shower curtain.

"I can explain!" Lindsey's voice says. I look at her and shake my head. I then look at the man and grab him from the shower, throwing him onto the floor.

"Harry!" Lindsey screams and jumps out of the shower and onto my back. The ground was slippery due to the water, so I fell onto the ground and hit my head off the sink.

I blacked out for a few minutes, but then I woke up and the guy was holding a knife out in front of him. Lindsey of course was behind him, fear in her eyes.

I stand up and try reaching for her arm, but the man stabbed me in the side with his knife.

Within an instant, I was pissed. What I did next, I hate saying...

I took the knife out of my side and set it on the kitchen sink, grabbed the man and throw him into the mirror. Glass shattered everywhere and he got cut in many places. He fought back though. We went at it for a few good minutes, until Lindsey stepped in between us and I ended up hitting her, really hard in the side of her neck with my fist.

She stumbled and slipped on the glass, cutting her body up and then smacking her head off the tiled floor.

The man dashed and got away before I could do anything to him, anything worse.

I kneel beside Lindsey and take her head in my hands, tears brimming on my eyes. "I'm so sorry, oh my God, I'm so fucking sorry," I tell her, my voice cracked and in a whisper.

She didn't speak. She put her hand on my cheek and looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry," is all she said before... Before she passed away in my arms.

--------------------------------------------------

Ooops, we got his background within 10 minutes of the last update, oh boy (;

What do you think of his background?

I cried writing it, honest to goodness.

There is a high possibility there's going to be ANOTHER update tonight.

Thank you so much, once again!

~Double K