~Chapter Eight~

Harry's P.O.V

I was looking at the sonuvabitch, Mr. Horan when a voice appeared in the room. I look over my shoulder and see two people standing there. I look at the male first, but then glance my eyes to the other person. Oh shit.

I widen my eyes and stare at the other person, seeing I knew who she was.

"Hey, you guys! Welcome back, who's that?" Niall asks, pointing to the girl that was beside this male.

The male looks at the girl and then at Niall again, before looking at Katie and I. His eyes widen as he sees us in our uniforms and I click on immediately. "Are you Rob?" I ask him, standing up straight and stepping toward him.

He takes a step back, stepping on the girl's foot. "Ouch! You fuck-tard," the girl snaps and narrows her eyes at him. "Oh yeah, I'm Addiso-" she stops as she looks at me, finally recognising my voice. A small smirk plays on her lips, but she looks away from me, focusing back on the Rob.

"Shut your trap, Addison," Rob snaps and stares at me. I tap my chin and narrow my eyes at him.

"We have to have a little talk, you dirty bastard," I say, before walking toward him. Before I know it, it's a chase scene throughout the whole damn club.

Katie's P.O.V

I watch as my biggest nemesis appears in the same exact room, I am in. Addison Kelly. I look away from her and then look up at Harry as he speaks. "Har-" I start, but then he dashes out after the murder, leaving me, Niall and Addison alone.

"I'm gonna go," Addison states, running out of the office, probably looking for Rob. I walk toward the door, before Niall stands up, walking over to the door quicker than myself and closes it with a hand. He leans his hand on the wall and stares at my body, up and down.

"You look good, Officer," he compliments as he licked his lips, a little smirk resting on his face. God... His bright blue eyes and smile... they can make any girl weak at the knees.

I look at him and bite my lip, holding my notebook to my chest. "Thank you," I giggle, a tint of red spreading on my cheeks. I step backwards, only to have Niall step forward and grab my paper from my hands and set it on his desk. He pushes my body into the wall and leans down to speak in my ear.

"How about that drink now, while your little friend, runs around after a murderer, that didn't even do anything?" Niall's voice speaks, dark, deep and huskily. His accent only made it ten times sexier.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth and tilt my head to the side as Niall's lips, trail along my skin. I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't be doing this...

His lips trail up to my ear as he takes the bottom part of my ear in between his teeth. He nips slightly at the skin and I bite harder down onto my lip. Once he removes my ear from his teeth, I turn my head and look him in the eyes. Dark, mysterious, and irresistible.

Just like that, I snapped out of the thought I was on duty and attach my lips to his, him gladly kissing me back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he is quick with his actions, picking me up by my thighs. I wrap my legs around his waist and hook my ankles together.

What the hell am I doing?!

So wrong, but so right at the same time.

"Now, now, officer. Someone seems a little eager," the blonde mumbled against my lips, his larger hands squeezing my bum lightly.

I didn't reply, I was too focused on how I was feeling; all hot and flustered. His lips were so soft against mine, so gentle and delicate. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip, a way of asking for entrance and I happily obey. Soon enough, both our tongues were fighting for dominance. The kiss was remarkably rough and it was as though we were hungry for one another, as the kiss only got deeper with every second that went by. He keeps his hand securely on my bum, holding me up while my legs were wrapped around his waist. He deattaches his lips from mine, but only to move them to the skin of my exposed neck. He places harsh kisses up and down, in the aim to search for my weak spot, which he easily does so. Thus he causes a low moan to escape my mouth, whilst he sunk his teeth into the skin. His hips grinded in an upwards motion, causing me to feel his lower region getting harder with each movement.