~Chapter Forty-Four~

~AN: There's some dirty shit in this one, you've been warned.~

Harry's P.O.V.

For fucks sake, how comes I always end up getting hurt?

Currently, I was sitting on the ground not moving, but holding my hand on the wound. I watch as everyone comes in and guess who runs over to me first? Fucking Sarah.

"Oh my god! Harry!" Her voice screams as she collapses next to me and cups my face. I move my head back from her hands and stare at her with the most straight face ever.

"Are you alright, baby?" She asks and starts patting her hands all over me.

"Fuck off Sarah," I state and scoot back. I was covered in blood from my leg and the two men that had died.

"But Harry, you're injured," she tells me and bats her eyelashes.

"Fuck. Off." I state again and glare at her. She scoffs and crosses her arms.

I look over towards Hanna who was pointing at me. The paramedics come in with a stretcher and lift me up onto it. The body bags come in and they put them over Wesley, the man and the woman.

I look over my shoulder at Katie, whom I nod towards me. She comes up to me and walks right beside the stretcher.

"You'll be alright, right?" She asks and looks at my leg. I glance at my leg and chuckle lightly.

"This is nothing compared to what could've happened, love," I tell her and give her my side smirk.

She blushes and nods her head. "I'll visit you later, alright?" She asks me and starts turning around to head back to the others.

"Okay, but wait." I tell her and she looks at me.

"What?" She asks and comes to me again.

"I love you." I say to her as we exit the warehouse room.

"I love you too," she replies, a smile on her lips.

I watched her go off to the car, while I got put in the ambulance and taken to the hospital. When we arrived, they took care of everything and I was already done within an hour or so. I was currently watching the news on the little television in the room. So much was being said about the deaths and Wesley being killed, not to mention Drew still missing.

I turn the TV on mute and take my phone out, unlocking it and clicking on the notes app. I scroll through my notes and come across one that I didn't put in.

I raise an eyebrow and click on it, reading it.

"One's down, now you have to find the other."

"What?!" I ask out loud and reread it over and over again.

How did this get on my phone? Who the hell put it there?

I lock my phone and look at the wall in front of me, questions running through my head. Answers trying to put themselves together and much more.

I hadn't even noticed Katie had walked in. I snap out of my thoughts once Katie waves her hand infront of my face. I look at her and open my mouth, but no words come out. What I saw in front of me? Was the most gorgeous sight, I've ever witnessed. I've ever seen.

Stood in front of me, Katie, had on a black dress, red heels, her hair done and makeup on, but not a lot of it. I let my eyes skim down her whole body, just taken back.

"You look.... You look gorgeous... What is this for?" I finally manage to ask. I look her in the eyes and she smiles lightly, shrugging.

"I wanted to look good, since you're here," she explains. I scoot over slightly and sit up.