Chapter 1

Natsu's P.O.V
I was in my dad's car, he was dropping me and Wendy off at our new school.

"Natsu, Wendy, time for you to get out." My dad said, we did just that I walked off to an area of the high school while Wendy walked off to a different one. It was still before class, so the hallways were still busy. I was pushed and shoved by people trying to get to class. I then tripped and fell on top of someone.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said, she nodded. The girl I fell on was cute she had long blonde hair, big chocolate brown eyes, and she had pale skin. The blush on her face made her look really cute. I got off her and helped her up. I noticed she was holding a dry erase board and markers. "I'm Natsu." I said, she smiled, cute.

'Lucy.' She wrote on the board. That was a pretty name. I then noticed that we were the only ones in the hall until...

"Lucy!" Someone yelled, it sounded like a girl, the girl walked up to Lucy and started talking to her.

"Lucy, Master wants you to show a new student around the school." Was she talking about me. She then wrote on the board.

'I think I already found him, Erza~nee this is Natsu, Natsu, this my sister Erza.' She introduced. Erza looked at me a dark aura surrounded her.

"Don't get any ideas with my sister! Is that clear!" She said, I nodded really fast. She then left us alone, we were walking around, Lucy was writing every class we went by on her board.

"Hey Luce, how come you don't talk?" I asked she was writing something.

'1. What's with the nickname and 2. I did talk, and then something happened.' Lucy wrote, I wonder what happened.

"I like the nickname and we're friends right? And what happened?" I asked, she wrote something else.

'I guess we are. Also that's a story for another time.' She said.

"You and your sister are nothing alike." I said.

'Well she's my adopted sister, we were both adopted by Zeref and Mavis Vermillion.' She said, I nodded. She then lead me outside.