Chapter 9 :Ready to go home.

Val woke up, scanning his eyes around the room till they hit the only person he wanted to see. Zendaya. He sighed, thank god .. He yawned and closed his eyes. He can't remember the last time he slept so well.

His heart felt whole again .. and he liked that. He turned on his side and watched his lover sleeping. He just couldn't believe that she was here. It was a big shock to Val. Of course he was so glad she was but he could of sworn his heart almost flew out of his chest when he saw her.

When he even thought about losing Zendaya his heart clenched. It hurt so bad he could swear it was slowly ripping in half. All he knew is if she did die .. he would most likely never go on with life. Sounds stupid but it was so true.

He heard and yawn and looked at her. "Morning beautiful" he said smiling. "Morning babe" she said.. "How do you feel?" she asked. "Great" he said truthfully. " I'm so glad!" she said with a huge grin. " When did the doctor say I could leave?" "hmm, today I think i'll go see" She said stanind up. "Dont take to long" he said pouting. "I wont".

She came back with a huge silly grin. "Today !" she yelled. "Good" I said. Finally I got to go home. Zendaya opened the door. so much emotions flowed through me. My god .. I was so happy to be home. " I sure missed this place" I heard Zendaya whisper. 

I looked up at her.. she was smiling. " Welcome home baby" She said kissing my cheek. "Thanks" I said hugging her. God .. the things she does to me. "Well .. Ima go call your mom babe" She said. " Wait" I said pulling her back to me.

"What" she said wrapping her arms around me " I love you" I said closing the gap between are lips.

Gahh ! I hope you liked it ^-^ Comment or vote if you like C: ! Bye :3