Chapter 2 (No retarded chapter names this time :))

So, to those of you who have read any of my other work, you’ll know I often thank my fans/voters. But I’ve realised this takes up to much time and space, so from now on, it’s just votes, ‘kay? :)

VOTERS:

PinkAlicenTST     Katchie     Jojoeyanna     mamie1990     JackieStewart     jlynnsmith90     HellsAngelXD     tinktennant17     sarah_b     Angel24112030     JordieXx     foreveryoung95     RavensXShadow

Thank you for the support, you guys! Hugs and kisses all round xxxxxxxxx

Chapter 2

Theo’s P.O.V

I cantered through the forest in my silvery-white wolf form, my head still swirling with Addie. The annoying thing about being a wolf is that if you don’t guard your thoughts properly, anyone can pick them out of your head. It’s not like in the movies where they’re broadcasted for the whole pack to hear, but we do have these links where you can sorta send each other psychic messages and stuff. But you have to guard it. Cos someone, namely Alex, is bound to come along and pick up something you really don’t want them to pick up on.

Just my luck, Alex was in wolf form too. And feeling nosey, as usual.

Whoa, pack it in, bro. The whole world doesn’t need to know about you and Addie’s love life. His voice was playful. I could tell he was waiting outside the house for me, and deliberately slowed my pace.

Well you don’t have to rifle though my thoughts all day, I huffed. It’s not like I ask you to come and pick stuff out of my mind.

Yeah, but you suck at guarding your head.

Oh man, I sighed. Leave me alone, Alex.

Yes, sir. I felt the connection between our minds slip away, and knew he’d turned human again. I shook my head; for a nineteen year old, he could be pretty immature.

I picked up the pace again, cantering the short distance between Addie’s house and mine. My paws thrummed lightly over the earth, baked hard from the sun. In a matter of seconds, I was outside my house.

“Hey, man.” Derek was sitting on the doorstep in human form, watching me with a grin. Since our mates were best friends and practically sisters, it made us best mates too.

I rose up from my wolf form, feeling it melt inside me. It’s not like in the movies, either; there’s no great pain, cos the wolf’s inside of you, a part of you, but not actually you. And you don’t appear naked. Your clothes are still intact, cos you’re still you, just inside the wolf.

“Hey, Derek,” I grinned, brushing mud off my shirt sleeve. “What’s up? Been chucked out the house?”

Derek grimaced. “It’s chaos in there. Maddy stole Alice’s glasses, and then Xander found them. Since Xander can’t actually talk, no one knows where he put them. So now Belle’s cross with Dave for not looking after him, and everyone’s made at Maddy for hiding the glasses, so Dad has to-”