Don't want to leave but my step-sister is crazy

"Choca!"

Alison called, "come on! What are you doing?"

Kale rolled his eyes and sat up, obviously angry that Alison was at my door. I cleared my throat, "Uhm... I'm not going anymore!"

"What?" She screeched from the other side.

"I changed my mind, sorry!"

"Bitch you better get out here!"

I put my feet on the floor but just as I stood up the energy went from my legs and I collapsed. Kale slapped his hand over his mouth before he could laugh, I glared at him, then flicked him off. "Go!" I mouthed.

Kale stood up and helped me up but instead of going like I said, he lifted me up, I started to feebly fight him, gave up, and wrapped my leg around his waist. He pressed me up against the door and started to mess with me again.

"Stop." I moaned.

Kale kissed me instead, my hands went to his back, dug my fingers into them and clawed down slowly. Kale looked at me when I did it, his eyes hazing over once again.

Maybe I should stop before he seriously rapes me....

Kale pressed me harder against the door and kissed me deeply.

"Choca!" Alison said from the other side, I broke off the kiss, glaring at him.

"What?" I snapped, "Leave me alone, I don't want to go."

"You better before I seriously get pissed."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not scared of you Alison. Just leave me alone."

The other side was silent but then the knob started to violently shake. I gave it a 'wtf' expression.

"Choca." Alison said dangerously after she stopped. "Come. Out."

I released my legs and Kale inadvertently put me down, even he was like 'wtf'.

"Alison, calm down... I'm just going to watch-"

"No!" She yelled, "You have to come to this fucking party!"

My eyes widened, "Oh my God, what is wrong with you?"

She banged loudly on the door. "Choca!"

"Ok, fine!" I snapped, honestly she was starting to scare me. "Just hold on."

After a moment of silence she said, "I'll be downstairs."

I turned to Kale, he shook his head. "I guess I'll see you later."

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

He came to me again after I gave him this look. Then kissed me softly, "I'll see you at the party."

"Really?"

"No way, I'm letting you go alone." Kale smirked, "You're mine now."